✩ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ✩

I stood in front of him,holding a Glock 19 Gen 5 up against my temple. Tears flooded my eyes as I looked at him...he didn't know what to say as he stood there in shock,frozen and unable to move. A tear slowly poured down my cheek as I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry...",I said,my voice shaky.

You're probably wondering what the fuck is going on right now?...and I don't blame you. How about we just start from the beginning?

Alessandra.R

(Character desc,can be changed to match you<3) My name is Alessandra Ricci. I am 20 years old,and I have natural long,dark blonde hair. My eyes are a deep shade of forest green and I'm slightly short,but a decent height.

It was a humid,hot summer's night in Sicily,Italy. It's the usual night temperatures of around 22°C  (72°F),the soft,warm wind is blowing softly past my hair and everything's quiet and calm. It's a regular Wednesday,so there's was no one really out,as people had work the next day,or school. I was just done with an acting gig for a small play put on for the locals,including local mafia groups and gangs...for some reason they're respected in Sicily.

In all fairness,I say 'for some reason',but it's because no one wants to be bothered by them. They don't bother tourists,they only bother locals who are somehow in debt to them. I scoffed to myself as I kept walking towards my home,looking out for anything in front of me. God. How could someone be so stupid and get involved with them? I was glad that I had nothing to do with them. After my mother and father passing,I had finally gotten my life back together. If I got involved with those fuckers,I'd probably have my whole life crushed right before my eyes... I chuckled to myself as I kept admiring the view on my way home. Everything may have been closed off,everyone may have been asleep,but the lights were always on. It made me feel somewhat safe,to be honest.

I looked down at my outfit as I kept walking. I was just wearing a casual Cami-Tee,along with some low-rise,miss me jeans. I was wearing my new airforces that I had bought myself as a treat. They were pretty comfortable and I was proud of myself for getting them;I deserved something good once In a while-I thought to myself,as I looked back up. But suddenly I felt everything slowly go black as I fell to the floor,a loud thud being heard,but in a way,I couldn't feel that thud...

Before I fully closed my eyes,I saw three shadowy figures standing before me. They looked very familiar,but from where?

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

I opened my eyes,my ears ringing for a bit and then stopping. My head and my back were aching awfully and the sudden light hurt my eyes as I began to look around,remembering the events before this. I saw that I was in an unfamiliar room...there was nothing in it except for walls,a floor and a chair in the middle where I sat. A guy stood in front of me,he was tall,well-built and had short black hair,along with some stubble along his chin. His eyes were a soft shade of blue,but they pierced right into my soul. "So the princess has woken up?",the man asks and I begin panicking. "What the fuck do you want from me?!",I say in an agitated tone as I frantically try to get up from the chair,but I realised I was tied up in my spot. "Fuck...",I mutter under my breath as tears well up in my eyes. "Well Alessandra-",he began speaking again but I interrupted him, "How the fuck do you know my name?...Who even are you?!",my voice quickly rising but he put a finger over my lips to shush me,as he bent down to be eye-level with me. "If you'd let me speak,I could answer your questions sweetie.",He spoke and I stayed quiet as a few tears dropped from my eyes. He then took his finger away from my lips and he stood straight again,looking down at me like I was nothing. "Your father has been in debt to us for a favour we helped him out with,and since your old man has unfortunately died...you'd have to pay his debts off. You can address me as Marco,by the way.",he continues and I shake my head. "Why do I have to pay off his debts? That makes no sense! What debts was he in? How much do I have to pay?",I hurriedly asked my questions,and he chuckled to himself which pissed me off. I took a few deep breaths to calm down my breathing. "Let's take one question at a time,okay?",Marco smirked evilly and continued speaking, "You're his only direct descendant,which obviously make you the only one who could pay off his debts.The price in question would be about €67,000 that we have lent to your father,but he never got to paying us back,did he?",He laughed as if my misery was a joke to him.