Treasure of the Found Lamp (A Sea/Wade (Huey/Scrooge) Story)

NARRATION:

A masked figure, a man on a mission, rides a motorcycle in the desert. He is a warrior of the past and seeks his destiny, a special lamp that has been passed down for centuries in his family. His name was Djinn. As he comes to the edge of the desert, he sees a cargo ship headed off the coast of the desert island. Djinn drives his motorcycle as fast as he can and jumps it off the dock. He then jumped off his motorcycle and over to the departing ship while jamming two knives onto it in order to climb aboard. Djinn snuck on board and hid until the day turned to night. As Djinn lies between two cargo crates hiding on the ship, he is later able to make his way stealthily throughout the city of Duckburg towards McDuck Manor.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Inside McDuck Manor, the Duck Boys were getting ready for bed. Djinn didn't care what the time was; he was on a mission. Using his athleticism, he jumped from a nearby tree and caught the frame of the boy's bedroom window. Huey was oblivious for the moment, calmly brushing his teeth, until he saw Djinn's shadow. He nervously turned around and yelped as he noticed him. Djinn lowered his mask that covered his nose and mouth and stared at Huey with a serious expression. Huey nervously glanced at the opened window and the bedroom door. He yelled for Scrooge.

Huey: Uh UNCLE SCROOGE? Someone is here to see you!

No sound came from behind the door; Huey gulped, scared at Djinn. Djinn stared at Huey questioningly and harumphed.

Djinn: I will return...

Djinn suddenly jumped clear out the window and onto the driveway. Huey gapped at the empty window in shock. Dewey and Louie yawned and entered the room.

Dewey: Night, guys.

Louie: Night Dew, night Hue...

They both got into bed and were already half asleep. Huey gestured to the window.

Huey: You... you guys didn't see that ninja man just enter and jump out the window?!

Louie: Huey, you clearly need sleep...

Huey took one more glance out the window and took a deep breath before heading to bed. He barely slept.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

The next morning, Huey groaned as he woke up. He hadn't slept well; the image of that ninja man staring at him, like a lion in wait of its prey, kept him from getting a good night's sleep. He performed a quick stretch but just as quickly ran to the window. There was no sign of the ninja man. He sighed and shook his head at himself. He must've imagined the whole thing the other night and was getting anxious over nothing. Huey went back over to his and his brother's triple bunk bed and shook the ladder to shake the bed and wake them up.

Huey: Morning guys!

As Huey headed for the door, Dewey suddenly dashed beside him, swung open the door, and darted for the bathroom.

Dewey: MY TURN!

Huey gapped angrily and darted after him.

Huey: DEWEY, IT'S NOT YOUR DAY!

Huey had a schedule for him and his brothers to follow each day: Monday, Huey had the bathroom to himself for 5 minutes first, Tuesday was Dewey in the bathroom for 15 minutes first, Louie had the bathroom for approximately 7 minutes, and so on, so forth each day of the week. Dewey turned the corner and screeched to a halt when the ninja stood at the bathroom door! Dewey gasped and fell forward due to Huey following behind him. They both couldn't take their eyes off of the ninja man. Louie turned the corner and walked to the bathroom door. He paused to see his brothers gapping at the ninja man and him at them with a serious expression. Louie opened the bathroom door.