chapter eight

GUYS LOOK AT THAT!

I googled if KidFlash had a crush on Robin and I found ✨ that ✨

_____________________________

Wally's pov

I fell into the water because of Raven's power. I can't say I don't deserve it...
I've reacted badly to Dick's words. I should have stayed calm and chill like I always do.
I'm pretty sure you're asking yourself "Why being rude with him?"
Well here's the reason, I've loved Robin since we were kids and when I found out I had feelings for him I freaked out and started to avoid him. I just couldn't be around him anymore...
And that's how that day, I ruined our friendship..

Flashback

Wally's Pov

I was playing table tennis alone in Jump City's Gym. Thanks to my super speed I don't need a partner, I'm fast enough to play both sides when I got interrupted by a familiar voice, dick's voice.

Robin: Hey there, KidFlash. Wanna join my superhero team?

Oh my gosh, I'd love to, it would mean being with him all the time.

Robin: We'll bring peace to Jump City while-

KidFlash: Hang on. Had to stop a bank robbery in Canada.

Do I want to impress him? Sure! And guess what? It worked.

Robin: Oh! I've never seen anyone beat feet like you, KidFlash. You've got to join! Tryouts are tomorrow.

KidFlash: Ah, well tryouts aren't my thing

Robin: It's just a formality for you. I guarantee you'll be on the team, pal. No foolin'.

KidFlash: Okay.

I took the paper and went away, I had to act cool. Why? I don't want him to know about my feelings.

...

Robin: Welcome everyone, to the Teen Titans tryouts! Especially you KidFlash.

Kidflash: Pew-pew.

We always played cop and robber when we were kids.

Robin: Oh yeah I remember about that game.

He remembers to.

Robin: Today's tryouts will require skill and speed, combat, and teamwork. Those of you who cut will be full-fledged members of the Teen Titans. And we'll live here in Titans Tower. Now if there aren't any questions let's get this tryout started.