Epilogue

It has been one year since the whole vampire incident, the Emersons fixed up the house Lucy got a better job, Grandpa and Widow Johnson have gone on more dates, Micheal and Star are engaged with Laddie as their kid, Sam has every Superman comic and works with the Frog brothers at the comic book store, Jame and Mary are happily together they got their own little apartment not far from the boardwalk. James walked into the apartment to find Sarah sitting in the living room, reading a book.

James: Hey babe.

Sarah: Hey honey.

James: What're you reading?

Sarah: Just a magazine.

James sighed.

Sarah: You ok?

James: Yeah, just exhausted.

Sarah: Why don't we go visit Sammy and the Frogs?

James: Sure.

James and Sarah made their way to the boardwalk to the comic store to find that Lucy, Sam, Mike, Star, and Laddie were there. Sarah entered first followed by James. Once they were in, James got out a small box and got down on one knee. Sarah turned around and gasped.

James: Sarah, we met a year ago, but I felt as if I've known you for a long time. You stuck by my side when I was going through hell, but this time I want to be there for you. Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and be my wife?

Sarah: I do!

James slipped the ring on here finger and kissed her passionately.

The End