11. Aarnav

"How was your dinner at your best friend's place?" I asked Reena while we were having our breakfast

"Um.. It was quite amazing, her Mom is so cute."
Reena replied.

"Great!"

"But... "

"But what? "

"You know when I called her Mom aunty she said that don't call me aunty instead call me Aushi."

"Aushi? I feel like I have heard this word somewhere." I tried hard to recall where I heard it but it almost seemed like an erased memory.

"Exactly I felt the same but can't remember where I heard it."

"Ahh..Reena do you have photo of her mother?"
Choti Maa asked.

"Wait." Reena searched for the photo.

She showed the photos to Choti Maa and Chote Papa and they reacted very strangely.
Both of them started talking with eyes and started sweating.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Do you know her?" I asked maintaining an eye contact but they couldn't look into my eyes, they were avoiding to look at me.

"No of course not we don't know her."

"Why are you sweating?" I asked.

"It's very hot."

"All of a sudden?"

"Yeah, I'll go in my room I don't feel good."

Choti Maa said and left the breakfast table without eating anything and Chote Papa followed her.

"Reena tell someone to give breakfast in her room she have to take medicines."

"Don't worry Bhaiya I'll do it."

"I'll leave then, have a good day."
I kissed her forehead and left for office.

As soon as I entered the office I just wanted to see Ajinkya ; he was the most brilliant employ of my company and very trustworthy.

A knock on the door: "Sir can I come in? "

"Yes come in, have a seat."

"Where is she right now?"

"Sir in her clinic, I hacked into her clinic cameras I can see everything."

"Great, if you find anything inform me."

"Okay sir."

"And also.... "

"Yes sir?"