Chapter six : Luther

"You said you cared about me!You said- you said you liked me.."

He shook him.

"You're a client, Luther! Get that through your head."

And let him go.

"But I thought"
He sniffed, trying to calm his crying.
"I thought-"

"I don't care what you thought! We had something, Luther, and you ruined it."
"We're over."

"No, no I can fix this, please Dave."

He begged uselessly.

"Don't show your face here again. Just- just get out of my life."

He said, and Luther watched him leave, unable to do anything about it.

It was too much, he couldn't breathe, he was stuck in this room with all these memories flowding his brain.

"Luther, Luther calm down it's okay." her voice began to free him from worries.

"Take a deep breath for me, come on." He did, and it felt easier to do so with her guidance.

Her eyes were filled with only worry. How wasn't she mad at him?

"Would you like to answer my question now?" She asked once he'd calmed down.

"Yes, I guess I might as well do." it was ironic really.

"Uh" he wiped his tears. "My last therapist, I- I kind of liked him, romantically that is, ever since I was fifteen."

"It was childish, stupid, I knew that, I did." "But when I turned eighteen he started to give off these signs.."

She listened carefully "What signs?"

"That he might like me back" it'd given him so much hope back then.

"So, did you confess? Is that how you stopped seeing him?" That might have been best, but it wasn't what happened.

"No, um, after one or two years he... confirmed those signs." "And we started doing things."
He felt his cheeks heat up.

"You'll have to elaborate that"
Was she really going to make him say it?

"We kissed, made out, stuff like that" he whispered the making out part.

"You're telling me you turned therapy sessions into make out sessions?" This was so fucking embarrassing for him.

"Yeah, exactly." It'd been a dream come true.

He remembered it like it was yesterday.

Dave pinned him to the couch, which was strange because he'd only seen therapists having couches in movies.

"You look so fucking hot today."

He'd worn some kind of crop top to their appointment that day and Dave seemed to really like it.

He squeezed his waist a lot.

But Luther didn't care, this was his dream, and you know damn well he was going to appreciate the attention.