WELCOME TO THE VILLAINS WORLD || 2

"I you know it's bad when you get stuck in a place home to a supposed all-powerful magic mirror that can't even tell my gender."

3rd Person POV 

"What?," Y/N'S FISTS FELL apart as she looked up at the mirror in a moment of mutual shock. 

'This mirror is absolutely mental.' She thought, scoffing. Half of her had expected to get ratted out immediately and end up right back home, which actually 'didn't exist.' 

Not like she wanted to go back, but it wasn't out of this world to think that she could waltz right out of here, find a way home and actually succeed.

Well, unless her home had been completely wiped off the map.

"There is no place where this soul belongs."

'Now that is such offensive.' Y/n bit back the urge to stomp right over there and smash that mirror into shards of glass.

"But, how can that be? My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomena!," Y/n scoffed at the array of seemingly imaginary words.

The h/c-ette crossed her arms, 'Crowley, you speaking gibberish is not really helping my case right now.'

"There is no place where this would belongs, their home has never existed. They are utterly weak, defenseless , and of no true purpose."

Her eyes bulged out of their sockets, 'Shit, it really did fly off the map. Fucking mirror, I should've known.' She cursed silently.

The color drained from Crowley's face, "This has never happended throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss." he turned to the h/c-ette. "Tell me, from what land do you hail?,"

Y/n bit her tongue, truth crawling up her throat and dying back in strangled cough. Yet, through gritted teeth, the soft coating of sugarcoated lies slipped between her lips.

"I—," she started, swallowing down the bitterness, "I hate to disappoint, but that I do not remember."

"..." The Headmage was short on something to say, the words dying in his throat, "I'm afraid I do not know how to help you. Let us go to the library and try to look up the cause for your memory gaps, shall we?,"

A young black haired woman stood uncomfortably in front of the captain as she pretended to be a boy under false alias of Ping, the rest of the soldiers sending mocking grins as she was chewed out for wanting to blend in.