~~~

Being a female in formula 1 was tough. Everyone could see it. That didn't stop Millie from winning three world championships by the time she was 25.

There are many things that happened after the 2031 season that shocked everyone really.

~Daniel Ricciardo retiring

~Millie Norris going to Redbull

~Fernando Alonso becoming Ferrari team principle

~Sebastian Vettel becoming Red Bull team principle

~Aston Martin singing the second female driver to the grid

~Driver moves in general

~Millie Norris and Ollie Bearman getting divorced.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that part.....

This dream couple that the formula 1 community had built to be their very own star crossed lovers had fallen apart. Sure they still loved each other, there was no doubt about it, but being 25 and racing in formula 1 is very different to being 18 and racing in formula 2.

Oh also the FIA couldn't keep their noses out of Millie's business and threatened to ban her again. Usual occurrences in the story of Millie Norris. They didn't like having a married couple on the grid. Nobody really knew why but they had all the power and somehow managed to force the divorce upon Millie and Ollie.

The two were so madly in love that they faked it for the 2031 season, however with them both battling for the championship, racing for different teams and trying to hide a marriage from the entire world, they had a lot on their plates, and let's just say tensions grew. By the summer break they were arguing every day and even started bringing on track feuds into their off track lives, which goes against the number one rule of racing. Things got worse and worse until they went on a break. Assuming things would get better, they spoke it out.....well tried too. Racing had truly ripped this couple to shreds, but it being the thing they both loved to do, they eventually agreed to go their seperate ways.....for real this time.

Neither Millie or Ollie won the championship that year after both falling down the points order due to their personal reasons. Redbull were still dominant and when Millie got the offer to drive along side Max for the 2032 season, it seemed like the perfect change to get a fresh start, both on and off track.