Hope for rescue

Shen Wei opened his eyes and the events which occurs with him runs in front of his eyes like a movie, and a shriek escapes his mouth. The scene where his husband and son vanished or we can say when that creature takes his husband and son with it runs in front of his eyes---- he breathes heavily and looks at his empty eyes. He cries covering his face,
"I am a loser, I lost my husband and son" He shouts while crying, "You are not a loser, you have to bring your family back" A voice came from the door.

 He cries covering his face, "I am a loser, I lost my husband and son" He shouts while crying, "You are not a loser, you have to bring your family back" A voice came from the door

Shen Wei looks towards the man and sobs "Yes, I am here to help you. Let's bring Jia and Yunlan back" He takes steps towards Shen Wei and sits in front of him on the bed.
"I am empty handed Yutong. I have nothing left" He cries again and his pendant shines as well as his belly, but no one sees this miracle "Listen to me, Shen Wei" Yutong holds his hands "I have someone. He will help you to save them"

"Who?" Shen Wei curiously questions and Yutong holds his hand "My wife--- My wife is a parapsychologist, Dr

"Who?" Shen Wei curiously questions and Yutong holds his hand "My wife--- My wife is a parapsychologist, Dr. Zhan Yao" Yutong and Shen Wei were engaged in conversation when a striking figure entered the room.
"I'm here for you-- I will make sure to bring your family back but with your help. Don't worry, I will not leave you alone!"
This person exuded a captivating and appealing aura, looking absolutely stunning. Shen Wei turned his attention towards the newcomer, who spoke to him in a soft voice. The individual then moved closer, standing beside the bed with folded arms, observing the saddened Shen Wei.

Eventually, they positioned themselves face to face with Sanjay. Shen Wei expressed his anguish, recounting how his son and husband were taken away right before his eyes, leaving him unable to save them.

"It took my son and my husband, it takes them away in front of my eyes and I was unable to save them"
Shen Wei said again holding Yao's hands, when he was crying his pendant and belly shines which gets noticed by Yao's sharp eyes
"I don't know if they are alive or..." Shen Wei said and tightens his hold on his hands. Yao looks at Yutong, "We have to go back,!" Yutong understands and goes outside, then Yao caresses Shen Wei's face, "I am here, I will help you to save them," He smiles and holds Shen Wei's hand back, "Let's go to that house," Shen Wei nod and they walk out of the room.