𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚

Elijah

I shut the door to the car without hesitation before getting my wallet out of my pocket and pulling out the money to pay for the ride.

"Thanks." He replied once I handed him his money.

The ride was been quiet, and that's how I usually liked it. But what creeped me the fuck out was he began to turn around, and started licking his lips at me. I was usually told I was a pretty cute guy often by older women. With my sea blue eyes, and my brunette curls.

I even attracts old men.

The man gave me a smile followed by a wink before driving off. I let disgust hug my insides before turning around. I shove my wallet back into my pocket before walking into my large school.

The hallway is a sea of teenagers. The hallway was so full I barely was able to get to my locker. I guess with the new generation of freshman, confused as they try to find their lockers and classes.

Opening my locker I begin to push my bag in there and before Im able to do anything else, My locker is slammed shut. And I'm now face to face with Tobias Thompson.

A guy well know for his strength, and when I say strength, I mean strongest guy in the school type strength. Not to mention he's also known for having an iron fist. But none of the people who made that name for him has experienced his iron fist first hand like I have.

A smirk has his lips hooked as his dark chocolate eyes stare death into my soul.

I give up right then and there, there would be no way of winning this fight. I've tried before, but that only made my pain worse, so I stopped and just took it.

His fist raised and I just close my eyes, preparing for impact. Within seconds I feel his fist charge into my jaw, and my head slams into the locker.

Why does he target me? What had I done to him?

My cheek now throbbing with pain. Crimson liquid slowly poured from my mouth and onto the floor. The world around me was spinning, and everything began to be a blur.

Shit, he hit me harder than usual... I feel like I'm gonna...

My head was spinning and my knees felt like noodles after they had been boiled. Within seconds my knee had given out, and I fell, my head hitting the floor. Hard.

Black circle started to forms, and started to take over my vision. Before my vision was consumed with black circle before I fell unconscious.

-

I woke up, looking at a different ceiling than I remember. And there in a terrible throbbing sensation in the back of my head and cheek.

I look around and recognize where I am. Nurses office. Of course I am.

I've been to the nurses office countless of times. So much that she knows what I need the moment I enter the room.

An ice pack and ibuprofen.

I attempted to sit up, but the spinning in my head told me other wise. I guess I could just close my eyes for another power nap.

E.. li... jah, w.. a... ke up....

...Elijah

I hear my name being called and my eyes peel open, I look down at the source of my name being call and it's who I least wanted it to be.

Tobias.

"What?" I grumbled at him with irritation.

"The principal wants us, right now." He lets out, clearly frustrated, but it's not clear what he's frustrated at.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Just get you ass out the bed-"

"Can you just shut the fuck up? I'm getting up already." I say with irritation as I struggle to sit up and side of the bed, but I lose my balance and fall onto him. He catches me, looking at how I'm not going to be able to walk properly on the way to the office he slithered his arm around my waist.

The action catches me and blood rushes to my cheeks.

We arrive and it looks like he's been waiting on us for an hour, but in reality, it's probably only been ten minutes.

"You wanted us?" I was the first to speak as Tobias sat me down rather carefully in one of the chairs. But then again we're in front of the principal.

"Yes I do. But for one, I should suspend you Tobias. Almost every other day you assault him,  sending him to the nurses office."

"Just get to the point." Tobias rolled his eyes.

"Well, you two are here for tutoring."

"You are tutoring us?" I ask, tilting my head,

"No, sorry for the confusion. I have assigned a guy to tutor you two after school. Since you two are severely failing. And if that happens, you two won't graduate like everyone else in your grade."

"So who's is it? And when do we start?" I ask, ready to go home.

"Ellis Harrison, he's the Top teenager in the school. You should be glad the stop student in the school is able to tutor you two." He clears his throat that sounds dry, "But you guys start today, right after school."

My eyes wonder for the clock, and it reads 2:14.

We'll be out of school shortly. Now that I think about it,damn I've been sleeping the entire school day. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but it's just shocking.

"Do you guys have and further questions?"

"Where do we go to find him?" Tobias asks.

"I'm pretty sure he'll be waiting in the study hall room for you two." He reassures us, "Room 131."

"Thank you sir." I attempted to stand, and I sucessed, but my head does still hurt like hell. I walk out the room, Tobias behind me.

"Tobias can you help me again?"

"No." He bluntly said, still walking behind me. Of course, he only helped me just so we could get to the principals office faster.

I carefully made my way back to the nurses office. Laying down comfortably. I watch Susan, the nurse walk in and spot me.

"Ice and Ibuprofen?"

"Yea."

She nods and goes to grab ice and drugs in for me. She comes back with a bottle of water, drugs, and an ice pack. I take the pills first, before drinking the water and press the ice pack to my cheek.

I grabbed the remote that sat on the side of me and turned on a random channel and started watching it.

A couple of minutes later the bell rang and I sighed before sitting up and turning off the T.V.
I stood off the bed and walked over to Ms Susan, handing her the ice pack. She smiled as she took it.

I walked out and made my way to study hall, with my bookbag on my shoulder.

I guess I have to go