Introducing

Sorelle is a beautiful country in the 5th century in Britain with a royal family, ruling over it, named the Nightingale family.Damien Nightingale is the son of Edward and Elizabeth Nightingale and the future king of Sorelle.Damien also has a childhood friend named Ezra Kennedy.Ezras family is rather poor but Damien doesn't care about that and kept being friends with Ezra without telling his parents, since he was afraid of their reaction or to say it specifically he was afraid of his fathers reaction.

A few years later when both Damien and Ezra were already eighteen.Ezra became a guardian at the royal castle for his family's wellbeing, who are close of losing all their money since Ezra's mom Bethany isn't working and just doing the household, taking care of Ezra's younger brother, Lucas who's five years old.Then there's Ezra's dad, Thomas who's working as a baker in a bakery.The bakery isn't really successful or famous only a few people come there in a day well atleast Thomas is happy that anyone even comes to the bakery.

Ezra has been working at the bakery since he was eight but now when he turned eighteen Ezra's father saw that the royal family was searching for a guardian for Damien specifically.So Thomas assigned his son, Ezra to the job without asking him.

Damien looked through all the requests and finally saw Ezra's request and immediately told his father he was choosing Ezra as his personal guardian.Even tho Edward was suspicious of his sons quick decision but excepts his decision.Then the day came when Ezra's father told Ezra about his new life at the castle.

...what will happen...?