Epilogue

*Ace's POV*

I woke up to sounds of laughter. I rubbed my eyes and glanced at the clock. 10am. I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out of the bathroom and got dressed into a white shirt and black pants. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Laughter of my kids. Lavender and Asher. And of course. My Zara.

She was making breakfast. I slowly walked behind her and whispered in her ear. "Good morning Amore" Zara jumped and almost hit me with a frying pan which I ducked just in time.

"Oh my gosh you scared me" she smiled and kissed my check. "And Good morning to you too"

"Dad!" Lavender and Asher shouted at the same time I kissed both of there heads and sat down. "Exited about turning 4 years old tomorrow?" I asked them and they looked at each other. "YES!" They yelled and high fived.

There twin-bond is one of the the best things in my day. Zara gave me the breakfast. Pancakes. I ate one and Zara sighed. "Still dry?" She asked and i chuckled "still dry" I answered with a nod and she rolled her eyes.

*FLASH BACK*

I knock on the door with my parents behind me. Someone opens the door
"hey-" she starts with a smile but it immediately drops when she sees who's standing here. Zara opened the fucking door.

"Hey you must be Zara we're here to see your parents" my mom speaks from behind me and i step aside so she can her. "Oh hello sir and ma'am please come in" she welcomes them inside with a smile.

"Hello Mr and Mrs D'angelo" her parents greet mine. I smile at them with a small hello. Zara looks tired. Maybe she doesn't like to be social like me?

"Why don't you kids talk for a bit while we go to my office to talk a bit. We will call you inside the office soon okay?" Her mother smiles at her and me as they all walk towards her father's office.

I sit down on one of the chairs but she chooses to ignore me. She placed some pancakes on a plate. "Ouch" she quietly winces. I get up and gently take her hand. There's a burn mark on her finger "it's nothing" I say without any emotion before dropping her hand and sitting back down on the chair.

"You know how to make pancakes"
I scoff and she looks so mad right now. She rolls her eyes before placing a plate of pancakes in front of me.

I take one pancake without even thanking her and take a small bite out of it. "You're welcome I guess" she mutters under her breath so quietly I don't know how i heard it.

"A little dry don't you think?" I question her and she looks at me in confused "oh shut up my pancakes are awesom-" she stops when i shove a pancake in her mouth before she could finish her sentence. She takes a bite of the pancake and her face shows the disappointment. I raise my eye brow and she rolls her eyes. "I must have added too much flour" she says while turning around. "Maybe add more butter next time?" I suggest

*END OF FLASH BACK*

"What are you guys talking about?" Lavender asked with a clueless tone. "Just memories honey" Zara kissed her head and sat down. Lavender smiled and nodded and went back to eating her pancakes.

Her long light brown hair came on her honey brown eyes and she brushed them away with her small hands.

Asher was drinking his chocolate milk from his favourite white mug that had 'Asher D'Angelo' written on it. His chocolate brown eyes were shining with pure happiness. His silky brown hair all messy.

I can't believe my angels are going to turn 4 years old already. It feels like just yesterday Zara's water broke and she gave birth to them.
And Asher was born 15 minutes before Lavender.

"Dad can we go for an adventure today?" Asher asked me with a smile. His left dimple popping out. "Sure. Where would you like to go?" I ask him and thinks about if for a second. "THE PARK" Lavender and Asher shout at the same time. Zara laughs and nods. "Sure we can go there after breakfast"

"YAY!" Asher and Lavender high five again.

"We have come very far" Zara whispered while we sit on the bench in the park watching Lavender and Asher play on the swings. While The autumn leaves are falling down.

"We sure have" I kiss her forehead and wrap a arm around her shoulder while she leans her head on my shoulder. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you more" she smirks. "Not possible amore" I argue and she laughs. Her laugh brightens my day.

I go Back to watching our kids playing. There holding hands while walking around the park and talking.

My perfect family.

My perfect kids.

And of course.

My Girl Called Red.

Thank you to everyone who read this book. I'm greatful for your support. This is the end of "the girl called red"

I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I started this book maybe over 2 months ago and put my heart and soul into it.

Here are some pictures of Lavender and Asher:

Lavender and Asher might have their own books too but that's a maybe

Lavender and Asher might have their own books too but that's a maybe. I do hope that I write a book for each of them. There gonna be about 18 years old if I do.

Thanks again for reading "the girl called red" make sure to check out my other book "the royal crimes"

And about Enzo and Amelie... they got married a few years after Lavender and Asher we're born... surprise? Sorry for not making a chapter about that lol

Oh and by the way... Zara decided to keep the company and gave the Spanish mafia to Enzo.

And now for the last time in this book.
Goodbye.