smutshot

damien had just come home after a long day running errands and being now the king of hell. he took off his jacket and called out for his husband.

-pip! Are you home?

Suddenly he heard some noise in their bedroom so he opened the door, just to find pip dressed in red lingerie.

-ah! Damien! What are you doing home so early??

Pip was now trying to cover himself with a blanket.

-just finished work early but....my my what is that you're wearing~

Damien was looking down at pip, a devious smirk plastered on his face.

-o-oh! Ummmm.....yk..just trying on clothes!

-oh yeah? Let me take a better look at that dear.

Pip slowly started lowering the blanket until he was once again exposed.

-you look cute in that

-i wore it just for you... I also got it in your favourite colour

Damien couldn't resist anymore, he lowered down and started kissing pip passionately while tangling his fingers in his hair. Pip then grabbed Damien's croch and started squeezing it.

-mhhhm oh my.... You're very excited i see

-i could say the same for you love

They looked in eachothers eyes, both full with lust and desire.

Damien took off his shirt in a hurry and sat on the bed gesturing pip to come sit his lap. Pip did as he was told and sat on his lap, wrapping his arms around damien neck and damien placed his hands on pips hips. Then pip started rolling his hips obviously trying to get some kind of response from damien.

-ah.... Damn pip I've never seen you this horny before

-mmm...idk i just couldn't stop thinking about you today....you and that pretty thing of yours

-heh, you'd like that thing inside you right now yea? Going in and out making you scream~

Pip was now even more turned on from the dirty talk, causing him to rolling his hips faster and even jumping up and down a few times.

-yes I'd love having you inside me~

-then beg for it,bitch

-damien please~ please i need you inside me, i want you to destroy me tonight~

-since you asked so nicely, be ready to not be able to walk for the next two weeks

He grabbed pip and turned him around on all fours, damien unbuckled his jeans and tossed them across the room.

-say darling, do we have condoms?

-oh my i believe we ran out

-oh well, ig I'm going in raw~

-please do..

Damien spat a few times on his dick and lathering it a bit. He then spawned a chain and tossed it to pip.

-put this on

-yes sir...

Pip put the chain on his neck and gave the end to damien.

-such a good boy e? You want my cock inside you now?

-yes! I need it now! Please!

-you're so cute how could i resist?

Damien pushed pips thong on the side lining his dick on pip's pink hole

-you don't want me to prepare you a bit?

-damn it damien I've been preparing myself all day just put it in!

-jeez, how dare you speak that way to your ruler? I believe you should be punished for that uh? What do you think?

-yes I'm sorry my king, i deserve to be punished

-good...come back and sit with your ass up, now.

Pip obeyed and sat back on damien, ass up looking into his eyes.

-let me teach you a lesson yeah?

Damien started spanking pips ass leaving red hand prints all over. He continued doing so until tears started forming in pips eyes.

-ah! Oh! Ughh!!

-i think that's entirely, are you going to be good from now on?

-yes..

-yes what?

-y-yes sir

-thats better... Now go back to the position you were earlier.

Damien spat once again on his cock and lined it up pips hole, slowly getting deeper and deeper inside pip.

-a-ahhh~ damien...

-it hurts dear?

-no j-just please start moving faster, please

Damien started moving his hips faster and faster making pip moan uncontrollably.

-Ah! Oh damien! You're so big mmm!

Damien loved hearing those words coming from his lovers mouth, it boosted his ego like crazy.

-more! Put it all in!

He did as his lover requested, slamming in and out all the way, pip lowered his head for a bit but damien pulled the chain keeping his head up moaned even more.

-you're so hot like this, god i wish i had a video of this...

-mmmm we can make one next time love~

-i love the way you think

Both were a moaning mess, especially pip. I bet everyone could hear them right now they're so loud.

- i think on going to cum.. haa~

Hearing those words pip stopped and pulled away from damien.

-damn it i hate edging

-shhhh, lay down darling ~ let me do the rest

Damien layed down and pip got on top of him quickly getting Damien's cock back inside of him.damien placed his hands on pips hips again.

-how come we never did this position before?

-well there's a start for everything now hush and enjoy yourself~

Pip started jumping up and down on Damien's dick, even rolling his hips every now and then,

-oh soo good~

-enjoying yourself i see

-fuck pip I'm coming!

Pip slammed himself one more time letting damien fill him up with his cum. After doing so, they layed next yo eachother both breathless.

- you should try on those things more often. Said damien winking at pip

-for you always..

-i love you Phillip

-you, you said my name....

-well yeah that's your name isn't it?

-i-i mean you usually call me pip and other nicknames.. i love you too damien <3

___________________________________________
Hello guys i hope you're traumatized. Have an amazing day😍