another smutshot

Philip pirrup was one of the many maids working for the king damien thorn in the pits of hell. He knew damien ever since they were kids, so when pip died he was offered to work in the castle instead of being tortured with the other damned souls.

They didn't talk much, it was like they were never close as kids, but everyone knew they had a thing for each other.

Pip would often zone out while working and just stare at the handsome king, he admired everything about him. His face, his hair, his voice , the way he talks , his muscular body, Philip just wishes he could come closer to him and roam his hands on Damien's body.

Damien- pirrup!

Pip- y-yes sir?

Damien-what are you starting at? You're distracting me

Pip-my apologies sir, it won't happen again

Damien-come here

Pip-huh?

Damien- i said come here damn it!

Pip-yes ofc!

Pip started walking at a fast pace trying to get near the king, his dress bouncing a bit exposing his thighs. There was no one else around, everyone got done with their chores and went to their rooms except the guards and of course pip and damien. Finally pip was standing in front of damien waiting for him to speak.

Damien-what are you still doing here? You should be in your room.

Pip-I'm very sorry your highness, i just haven't finished dusting off the shelves so i must stay late to finish my work.

Damien-and why didn't you do that earlier?

Pip-oh i-i was just...

Damien-staring at me? I know, you do that every day.

Pip-a-am i in trouble?

Philip spoke in a quiet tone, he was scared of what would happen next.

Damien-oh you're in trouble alright.

Pip-*whispering* am i g-going to get tortured like the others?

Pip was on the verge of tears, he was always very sensitive and honestly didn't deserve to be sent to hell.

Damien-come sit and I'll show you.

Philip came closer, he hesitated but Damien grabbed his hips and sat him down on his lap.

Damien-you're getting a special punishment from the king himself

Whispered damien in pip's ear, which sent shivers down his spine.

Pip-alright.... what do i do..?

Damien didn't answer he just used his magic to tie pips wrists together. Pip then started to realise what was going to happen, and it definitely turned him on.

Pip-sir....i-i haven't done that before..

Damien-ik, that's why it's your punishment, I'm taking away your virginity and i definitely won't go easy on you.

Pip started blushing even more, he was at a loss for words. The king, his crush was going to do that to him? Damn, he didn't even care that it was going to hurt.

Pip- of course your highness, i deserve to be punished..

Philip tried to sound and look terrified and scared, but the truth is that he enjoyed this more than he should.

Damien-good....now prepare yourself, you bitch.

Damien once again used his magic to create some sort of tape to cover pip's mouth,  afterwards he pulled his pants down along with his boxers to reveal his already hard and quite big cock.

Pip-(in mind) oh my god that's huge...it won't fit!

Damien grabbed pip by the waist and positioned him near his dick.

Damien-your hole is so small, I'll probably rip you apart trying to fuck you.

Pip waited for him to make a move, suddenly he was pushed down all the way in, philip let out a muffled scream.

Damien-this is what you get for not obeying orders

The king pulled almost all the way out, leaving just the tip inside, then pushed harshly all the way in again.

Pip-MMMMPHH

Damien-be quiet! The guards will hear you.

Damien turned pip around so he would face him, pip's face was covered with tears but the look he gave damien said that he wanted more. So damien did as he pleased and kept fucking him raw.

Pip-mmmm

Damien-whats that?

Damien used his demonic power to take off the "tape" so pip could speak.

Pip-ohh... master~ I've been very b-bad~ nggh~ maybe i deserve a h-harsher punishment...

Damien-you fucking slut....

The king used his fire to make his hands flaming hot and gave philip a hard spanking.

Pip-AH! FUCK!

Pip started to cry even more, but deep down he knew that was the best thing he's ever felt.

Damien-you think that's harsh enough?!

Pip-y-yes your highness....

Damien was so hard at this point, his little maid being fucked by him like there's no tomorrow , drooling and begging him again and again. It was his own personal heaven.

Pip-s-sir! I'm coming!

Damien-not yet~

He placed his thumb on top of pip's cock, making him unable to cum.

Damien-beg.

Pip-please master~ i can't hold it for much l-longer, I'm begging you~

The king of hell let the maid finish, but he wasn't done.

Damien-on your knees, now.

Pip- yes sir..

Damien untied pip's wrists and he got down on his knees ,and gently grabbed Damien's dick, carefully placing it in his mouth.

Damien-if i feel teeth you're dead.

The maid slowly started lowering his mouth until the tip of his dick touched his throat.

Pip-mmhhh....

Damien-faster damn it

Pip did as he was told and tried to go faster, but it was hard since he also tried to be careful and not bite him.

Damien-you suck at that

The demon grabbed the maid's hair and pushed his head up and down.

Pip-mmmmhhh!!

Damien- shut up, im close

After a few  minutes damien finally came at the back of pip's throat and pulled out slowly. A string of saliva connecting pip's lips with Damien's tip.

Damien-how was that for a punishment eh?

Pip-it was exactly what i d-deserved and I won't make the s-same mistake again sir.

Damien-that's right

He pulled pip into a kiss and they soon stopped for air.

Damien-Now go to your room, you must be exhausted.

Pip-yes sir, thank you sir.

Philip started walking towards the door, but he had a hard time doing so since his legs were shaking so much. Damien looked up from his paper and when he saw pip struggling he smirked to himself.

Pip-goodnight dami..

Whispered pip hoping the king didn't hear him.

Damien-night pippy.