you guessed it

Tw:daddy kink 💀(I'm sorry)

Damien kicked the door open holding pip bridal style  to their master bedroom for the night at a top luxury hotel. It was their wedding night and they were both excited to start a new character in their lives together.

Damien threw pip on the bed and he got on top of him, kissing him nonstop. Pip roamed his hands on Damien's back, then Damien lifted pip's back and was about to unzip his dress.(yes pip wore a dress cry about it)

Pip-honey...i know you waited a lot for me until i was ready but.... I want our first time to be perfect.

Damien-of course love, I'll wait for you to get ready.

Pip-thank you dear

Pip quickly undressed and got in the bath tub and washed himself. Then he decided to wear a red lingerie set Marjorie got him, i guess kenny has been rubbing off on her.

He got out of the bathroom and he saw damien waiting, he was still wearing a white button up shirt which was already a bit loose, and his pants.

Damien-oh my satan..

Pip-(giggles) you like that outfit?

Damien-hell yeah babe, come here

He made his way to the bed and got on top of damien, kissing him softly and unbuttoning his shirt.

Pip-you are already so hard...

Damien-i can't help it, i got a great view~

Pip giggled once again and sat on damiens lap.

Damien-are you ready my love?

Pip-from now on I'll always be ready for you my king

Pip helped damien take off his pants and he slid his hand in his boxers grabbing his cock.

Pip-oh my...~ it's quite big

Whispered Philip.

He pulled the boxers all the way down and grabbed it immediately, putting it in his mouth. He licked his dick and tried going all the way down to the base but he was unsuccessful.

Damien-you know... I think I'll handle this one alright?

Pip-fine

Damien grabbed pips waist and turned him around.

Damien-ass up

Pip did as he was told and arched his back bringing his ass up and wiggling it a bit.

Damien-you know, you are really comfortable for your first time(did that make sense idk)

Pip-well as i said i feel ready now,so what?

Damien-nevermind, I'm glad you are comfortable with me

Pip-me too, now fuck my brains out.

Damien-as you please.

Damien slid pip's thong to the side and lined up his dick to his lover's hole.

Damien-...tell me if it hurts

Pip-i don't care if it hurts dear, i just want us to be connected.

Damien smiled at that comment and started slowly pushing inside pip.

Pip-mhmmm...

Damien-does it hurt?

Pip-nono keep going p-please

Damien pushed all the way inside and waited for pip to adjust.

Pip-you can move...

Damien nodded and started slowly thrusting into his lover, after a while he begun moving faster and going deeper inside.

Pip-oh fuck~ nghhh..... fuck me harder daddy~

Damien-what was that love?

Pip-n-nothing!

Damien-you have a daddy kink ey? I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this~

Pip-so embarrassing....

Damien-daddy wants to hear your little moans alright? Don't even think about covering any sound or else you'll get punished ~

Pip-y-yes, understood~

Said pip in between moans. Damien grinned and kept thrusting inside pip faster and faster.

Pip-aaaaahh~ I'm close......

Damien-not yet you're not~

He turned pip around on his back and threw his legs over his shoulders. Damien started fucking pip again, trying to go deeper. Philip was already tearing up and out of breath.

Pip-damien~! I'm coming ~!

Damien-nope

Damien placed his thumb over pip's cock, basically edging him. He smirked

Damien-i will let you cum once you say my name correctly

Pip-damien..?

Damien-nuh uh

Pip-please don't make me say it...

Damien-say it.

Pip-(sigh) please let me come..daddy~

Damien-there you go love

He released his thumb and let pip orgasm, his cum shooting on his stomach. Damien came right after the sight of his lover, and layed down next to him.

Damien-i love you Philip

Pip-i love you too damien♡

___________________________________________
Sorry I'm not updating my other books I'm just really horny these days it's not my fault