merle

Act OneChapter Five Merle

Act One
Chapter Five
Merle

Act OneChapter Five Merle

October 18th, 2000

  Daryl and Y/N have gotten into the habit of talking over the phone every morning. Daryl always calls her around eight am before he leaves for work, and Y/N always wakes up to hearing his voice.

  "Good morning" Daryl's low yet cheery morning voice chimes over the phone. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good morning to you too" her tired yet happy voice chimes back. "I actually slept pretty well, how about you?"

"I slept pretty alright" he replies back. "are you free tonight at around six fifteen ?" he asks "that new X-Men movie just came out and I was wondering if you wanted to go see it with me"

Now that Y/N is working, her schedule is not as open as it used to be. Daryl hoped that she would be available because he had something special planned for tonight. He was going to ask her to be his girlfriend.

"Yep, my last appointment is at five so I can meet you at the theater around six ten" she replies.

"Awesome" Daryl smiles over the phone, delighted to spend some more time with Y/N. It's not often that Daryl catches feelings for a girl, but when he does he falls hard. He's only ever been with one other girl, a girl he met in Highschool named Samantha. When things didn't work out he thought he'd never feel that way about anyone else. But then Y/N walked into his auto-repair shop and everything changed. "I'll see you then"