○●○●○● Info ○●○●○●

Welcome cookies !!
That's what I'll call you;)

I'm Honour ( ^ω^)

So I'll write anything and everything that'll come to my mind but not smut.

Maybe I'll publish a separate smut book in the future but I'm not thinking about it right now.

I'll introduce you guys to different concepts and then I'll upload oneshots accordingly.

It'll mainly be fluff or some angst.

Mostly Brotherly love but if I add ships then like said I'll warn you so you can skip if you like:)

This is my first time writing so it'll obviously be cringe which I'll regret later but I was so frustrated that I couldn't find enough Jeongguk centric fluff 'cause most of 'em are either discontinued or on hold so I thought to write it myself.

+english isn't my first language nor my second infact I'm learning 5 at a time so you gotta expect grammatical errors.

But I'm open to corrections so do not hesitate to point out if you spot any;)

And of you ever feel like you don't like something then just simply leave.
Remove the votes if you voted and delete the comments if you commented.

But don't throw out hateful and harsh remarks to ruin others' mood.

Such behaviour will never be tolerated and you'll be blocked and reported!!

But I think these are basics that one knows on their own.

+Jeonggukie's ma bias so this book is gonna revolve around him.

And if you have any requests then feel free to share your ideas with me and I'll try my best to put it into words and do the justice.

And please remember nothing is too weird so don't ever feel like your idea is too weird or embarrassing and you shouldn't share it 'cause you never how much others will love it.

So feel free and confident.

And the updates won't be regular cause I'm a student and it's pretty hard to manage but I'll try.

Enough blabberings now and I'll upload the first concept shortly after this.

Don't forget to tell me if you liked it or not and if you're excited;)

If anyone will even read it(  ̄- ̄)

Anyway enjoy if you do give it a try ☆☆