The Wide-Eyed of Elayne ♡Taekook♡ (Trailer)

Author:

The only sound heard in the dimly lit cave was the footsteps of the Queen of Elayne.

The cave was Nora's.

She was a woman so blessed, that the whole kingdom of Elayne respected her, especially the King and the Queen.

Her Opinions and suggestions were worth countless lives.

It wasn't unlikely for her to meet the Queen or the King however, it was always her who went to the royal Palace, and never them who stepped into her old cave.

Finding the Queen in all royalty right in front of herself, Nora stood up leaving her prayers in between, astonished.

"Your Majesty, you have come!" declared Nora in a surprised tone.

"I have" replied the Queen, staring dead at Nora.

"My apologies, your Majesty, I was in shock" clarified Nora and attempted to bow down but the Queen stopped her midway, saying "Do not, Nora! You are respected, lady."

"What brings Your Majesty here?" asked Nora truly confused.

"I am concerned about the great Prince of Elayne" announced the Queen.

"I am unbalanced as to what about the Crown Prince of Elayne may concern Your Majesty since the coronation ceremony is to take place in less than six months" voiced Nora contemplating as to why the Queen was troubled.

As far as she knew everything was going perfectly. The Prince was to soon have one of the greatest powers.

The power to Rule a whole Nation.

Her inner turmoil was interrupted as the Queen uttered "I did not imply about the Crown Prince. I was talking about my son!"

"Are you in truth talking about the younger Prince, Prince Noah?" questioned Nora to make sure there wasn't any misunderstanding.

"I am. I certainly am talking about Jeongguk Noah Abrams !" declared the Queen.

"How ironic that Your Majesty knows the unrevealed Prince's name" voiced Nora sarcastically.

"As much as I respect you Nora, I do not think highly of such horrendous statements! Moreover, Noah is my son. How shall I not know his name" uttered the Queen feeling somewhat insulted.

"My apologies Your Majesty yet it's rather surprising to hear you address Prince Noah as your own after all that has happened" apologized Nora voicing her surprise.

"Regardless, what may concern Your Majesty about the Prince none has seen?" asked Nora now truly curious.

"I desire for him to see me as the mother I am. I want him to not be hesitant. Hesitant to address me as mother and the King as Father" revealed the queen, the reason behind her arrival.

Upon hearing this Nora's exceptionally loud chuckle echoed through the cave.

"Are you perhaps mocking me, lady?" said the Queen displeased.

"My apologies Your Majesty if you have felt this way yet since Your Majesty has herself paid this lady a visit, I shall now go into the depths of this matter! For that, I advise you to take a seat as the talk shall be long and awakening!" said Nora ready to give the Queen a call of realization.

"I once again apologize beforehand for anything that may offend Your Majesty!" added Nora.

"I permit you to voice whatever is in your heart, without hesitating" uttered the Queen ready to digest whatever was to come.

"I for sure appreciate it. May I request you to not interrupt while I talk and listen understandingly and wisely, putting your Throne aside" said Nora in a somewhat authoritative tone.

The Queen looked at Nora with emotionless eyes and said "Go ahead and I shall listen!"

Hearing this Nora broke into a bitter smile and continued "The moment I have been waiting for is for you to feel the unknown tug at your heart so that I can make you see through your deeds. My most desperate question is that were the luxuries and the great Throne so insanely important?"

"Were these pearls more precious than the one you gave birth to?" she said pointing to the mesmerising pieces of jewellery the Queen was wearing.

Continuing she voiced all the emotions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He was the purest and the most magnificent symbol of your and your mate's love"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He was the one you were supposed to protect, support, guide, take care of..... the one whos comfort place You were supposed to be, the one you had to love whole heartedly"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You seeked comfort in your spouses embrace, forgetting that you were supposed to be the Haven of an infant"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"But, oh you are not ashamed."
.
.
.
.
.

"Did you care when fat tears rolled down his rosy cheeks?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You didn't feel your throat clogging,

air beng knocked out of your lungs

or

atleast tears forcing themselves out of your eyes,

all the times he was

slapped

beaten

burned

cut"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He was abused!"
.
.
.
.
.

"But did Your Majesty care?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I curse you and your spouse to feel the mournfulness for as long as the Young Prince has felt it!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You shall burn in guilt and regret and your heart shall yearn to be adressed as a mother!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello cookies🤎🍪
How are you guys?

How mean, you guys didn't complete the target and I didn't get to upload😔🫠

Anyway I still thought to upload a little trailer of a proper book I'm planing on publishing soon enough😏💞

It's going to be a Taekook (still mainly Jeongguk centric) angsty romance Royal AU covering aspects of motherhood aswell.

It'll be a full package including:

Fluff
Angst
Heavy Romance
Smut
Drama
and much more🙈🩷

+I'll change the names a little so that they fit the theme and aesthetics✨️

(Like instead of Jeon Jeongguk, it'll be Jeongguk Noah Abrams👍)

I'll notify you once I'm sofar and you guys can check it out if your interested😌

And like said before English isn't my first language so if you spot any grammar or spelling mistakes feel free to point them out, I'm always open to corrections and suggestions😉

➡️ Now even if the target isn't completed I'll make sure to upload the second part of "Sunday mornings" in the following week or so👍💫

Till then take care of yourselves 💐✨️
Stay happy and healthy😉😆
See you very very soon!

Honour🌸