dumbass fuckers kissing 💥💥💥

The glass of orange juice parked his car in the driveway of his hotel. He grabbed the bags of groceries that sat on the passengers seat and walked to the door.

He struggled to grab his keys without dropping any of the bags, leading his phone to fall out of his back pocket.

As he grabbed the phone he noticed the time, 2 am. he let out an audible sigh of exhaustion, having not gotten a full sleep in a while.

Everyone in the hotel was probably asleep by now, or at least should be. He fidgeted with the key in the door trying to open it with only one hand that was also holding a bag.

Paper was probably asleep by now, or he was helping out with chores and work around the hotel. Oj hoped it was the first option.

He thought of crashing next to Paper after putting away the groceries, the thought brought a small smile to his face as he imagined wrapping his arms around the other as they slept.

Finally getting the door open, he walked inside, closing the door quietly behind him.

He placed his jacket on the coat rack before walking through the hall way to the kitchen.

He placed the grocery bags down on the counter with a sigh as he pulled the fridge open.He began restocking the fridge before he was startled by a groan coming from someone on the couch.

Had knife and pickle passed out playing video games again? He moved his head so his vision was angled to face the couch.

On the couch Oj saw Knife sitting on top of Pickle, kissing him as Pickle held his handle.

Pickles breathing was heavy as he let out small whimpers and moans, whispering utter nonsense such as curse words and the others name. Oj stared at the objects making out for a good 5 seconds, processing what was happening, before interrupting.

Oj made a loud "ahem" sound, that made Knife quickly pull his lips away from Pickles. Knife looked up at Oj, his face absolutely red.

"ACK!- Oj you're home early!" Knife said awkwardly, cursing the stutter in his voice. "It's 2 in the morning Knife" Oj responded, glaring at Knife.

"You have your own room for a reason so can you please NOT make out in the living room!?"

"Sorry dude" Pickle muttered as he pushed Knife off of him, both clearly flustered at getting caught.

Oj rolled his eyes as he watched the objects get up from the couch and walk to their shared room.

"Maybe letting them be roommates was a bad idea" Oj mumbled to himself as he went back to unpacking the groceries.