Sneak peek

Here are some scenes from this story that is gonna happen. It's like a trailer. Not in order. Enjoy!

***

Marvin gaze up at the ceiling in wonder, recounting the last few months... or years? He couldn't tell anymore. "I wonder if it's possible to marry or get proposed to the same guy seven times in a span of a few months."

Henrik glared up from his coffee up. "Marvin, are you high or drunk?"

"No, Anti gave me hallucinatory drugs." The magician said sarcastically, resting his fist on his cheek, elbow resting on the table.

****
"Hey, Love?" Chase called out. "I'm gonna head to bed." He stood up off the couch and went upstairs.

"Alright. I'm gonna clean up this mess." Marvin said and start cleaning up the coffee table.

After a few minutes has passed, he ascending the stairs to the bedroom. "Marvin!" Chase shouted and he rushed his step, barging in.

Chase was sitting in bed glaring at Marvin with his arms crossed. "Where have you been?! I've been waiting for hours! Get out of your work clothes and head to bed!"

Marvin stare at him incredulously. "WHAT?! Dude! I was just downstairs cleaning and you were with me a few minutes ago!"

"What kind of boyfriend are you who doesn't have the decency to text or call first!"

Marvin stare at Chase with tired eyes, clearly done with Anti's shit.

****
A raindrop hit Marvin on the nose as more drops made it's way down. He smiles at Chase. As cliche as it was, he waited for this moment seeing how romantic is seems. First time was a bust so hopefully the second chance would give him luck to try again.

He lean into Chase and kissed him passionately on the lips. But after a few seconds, Chase suddenly backed away and wipe his lips with his hand. He stare back at Marvin with confusion.

Marvin's eyes softens with worry. "My love...?"

"Ew... cooties." Chase said in a high voice.

"Chase... how old are you?" He back away slowly and ask cautiously.

"I'm seven!" He held up seven fingers.

He stare in utter disbelief with his jaw dropped. He threw his hands up in exasperation then try to calm himself. "It's okay... it's just a child in an adult body." Does this end up making him a.... Oh no!

"Can we go in and be in our adult pajamas now?" Chase ask putting two tips of his fingers together in a shy gesture.

It took a moment for Marvin to understand what he's talking about. "Are you talking about boxers? Oh goddamn it!"

"You can't say bad words."

"You're a hypocrite!"

****
"We tried everything. We can't defeat Anti no matter what we tried." Chase said desperately.

"There's one thing we can try..." Marvin said, looking down at the memory of the last time it blew up in his face. "But that means you'll be trapped in darkness and loneliness forever leaving you to be only a husk. A shell of his former self."

"I'll do anything." He said determinedly. "just to stop his mind games. You deserve happiness. I love you."

"I love you too."

****
"I-I wi-sh it would s-top." Chase whined, sounding like a nervous wreck. "I w-ish I don't h-Ave this sp-eech impediments"

"Hey, it's okay. It's not all bad." Henrik told him calmly.

"I was born with this!" He shouted, stuttering some more.