26. Dancing together

"Always find a reason to laugh, it may not add years to your life. But it will surely add life to your years"

 But it will surely add life to your years"

---

Klaus looked at Diego and he was about to walk over to him, but then Lila pushed him back down on a chair "Klaus, don't even think about going over there and filling his empty head with bad ideas" Lila said as she sat down in front of him.

"Moi? How dare--" Klaus said but stopped when Lila put a fork on his chest "You may be unkillable, but I'll find a way to make sure that your time on this earthly plane is chock-full of pain and suffering. Got it?" she asked "Yeah. Sure" Klaus said "Great. Big smile" Lila said before she press his check against hers so Chet could take a picture.

Lila then kissed Klaus on the cheek "Bye" she said as she patted him on the cheek before walking away and Klaus then walked over to try and persuade Luther.

Viktor walked past the table where Ben and Allison was sitting before he walked over to sit on the same table you and Five was sitting.

"How long before we can leave?" Ben asked "After the speeches" Allison answered "I don't think I can last that long. Oh, also, have you seen Dad?" Ben asked "Have a drink, Ben. Relax. For once in your pathetic life" Allison said and Ben chuckled.

"Mazel tov to the Mr. and Mrs." Klaus said to Luther and Sloane "Hey, brother" Luther said before the three lifted their glass and clinked them with each other "Cheers" Luther said as they cheered.

"Now, about Dad" Klaus said as he looked at Luther "No, no, no, no" Luther said "No" Klaus said "The answer's no, Klaus" Luther said "Baby, he's a changed man" Klaus said "No, the man is incapable of change" Luther said "Lulu, he's different. He helped me conquer my childhood fears" Klaus said "Mm-hmm" Luther said "We played catch together" Klaus said and Luther looked at him "Wait. You played catch with Dad?" he asked "Yeah, we call it bus-ball, but that's kind of our thing. I mean, you could find your own thing with him" Klaus said "Would you stop? Listen, you're being duped" Luther said to him "No, I'm not being duped" Klaus said "No, you are, you are. In fact, worse" Luther said "Come on!" Klaus said "You're being enabled by your own father" Luther said "Yeah, but I really thing if you just give him a little chance--" "Klaus!" Luther shouted and Klaus covered his ears with his hands as he looked like a little puppy that had being abandoned.

"Babe, it's fine. It's our wedding" Sloane said to Luther as Klaus started whimpered.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" Luther said "Yeah" Klaus said "I'm sorry" Luther said before he pulled Klaus into his chest "Okay, that's good" Klaus said "Listen, I'm just trying to enjoy my wedding, okay? And you should too" Luther said "Okay" Klaus said "Go have some salmon and a Jell-O cup" Luther said "That sounds nice" Klaus said "All right" Klaus said as he pulled away "All right. Well, screw it, I tried" Klaus said before getting up.

You and Five cheered your glass before you gave each other a quick kiss and he put his hand on your baby bump, stroking it up and down

But then the elevator door opened and Reginald entered the room causing everyone to look at him.