Welcome to Nevermore Academy

As our hero is reborn again but now alone without a family and he very emotionless because duo to his counterpart's and now he is in the forest but all foggy but he unconscious and he couldn't see because everything was blurring and he saw a figure walking to him and black out.

Later

Sung Jin Woo woke up in a nurse bed and he saw everything was like old times and like a dungeon but with medics, and he saw a woman and she was young and she had white hair and with red lip stick and with a good clothes.

As she noticed the boy has awaken and she smiled at him and began to say

As she noticed the boy has awaken and she smiled at him and began to say. ???:Hi how do you feel young boy. As she was talking he was confused about why he was tell him a young boy.

Sung Jin Woo: Um yea I'm ok and I'm confused about why did you call me a young boy because I'm a adult.

The mysterious woman looked confused at the boy and he says he an adult but he not because he is like in 16 years old.

Sung is going to ask her another question, Sung Jin Woo: But I do have a question who are you and where I'm I and how did I got her and I remembered fighting the dragon monarch and the other's monarch's in a war. This cause the woman to be surprised at him say he was in a war in this age and wondered what happened to him.

???: Oh right sorry for not introduced myself my name is Larissa Weems and I'm the principal of the school for outcast in nevermore academy. This Surprised Sung he was in a school for outcast and he figure it out that his world was destroyed by the Monarch's and the rulers help him to go to another world where there is no gate no fighting but now he is alone in a different world he is in nevermore academy. Sung Jin Woo got up and saw the woman told he was a young boy because he saw in the mirror he was back into his 16 years old.

(Ignore the bandage but don't worry he still have his powers from his former life and he also has a eyepatch cover his left eye and he half human and half spirit and lastly half ghoul he is a hybrid now and he buff when he has no shirt on same lik...

(Ignore the bandage but don't worry he still have his powers from his former life and he also has a eyepatch cover his left eye and he half human and half spirit and lastly half ghoul he is a hybrid now and he buff when he has no shirt on same like his past but he story will continue on.)

Sung Jin Woo thought: Now I understand why Mrs. Weems said that I'm a young boy because I'm back to my 16 years old and I'm still I can fell my six pack and my muscles are still there along with my powers and my counterparts power oh well I guess there is no going back then s**t. As he was thinking the principal weems seems concerned about sung jin woo even she doesn't know his name. Principal Weems: Um young man what is your name I forget to ask you. As he snapped his thoughts and he turned around and looked at her and smile.