The First Step...

(Over at Jujutsu high multiple staff members pass each other notepads and data records)

"No no I meant the other one, the one containing those three" -???

"I can't hand it to you sir, they are to be kept a secret from the higher ups, they... They can't under any circumstance be labelled with our recent first year's" -???

(The staff continue their distress)

(Who could the staff be referring to? What three?)

(Lets find out as we now live the story through your eyes)

A phonecall erupts from your house maid...

(You abruptly refocus after daydreaming, hearing your phone's ringtone)

(You blink multiple times as you are now aware that you're standing by a bus stop with your luggage next to you. Your umbrella shielding you from the raindrops that won't stop plunging into the ground)

(The road almost becoming a wobbly wet mirror of the sky)

You look over your phone and answer the call...

(A heavy sigh is heard from the speaker)

"(Y/N) I couldn't help myself from calling you...Is all your luggage with you? Let's do a roll call"

You widen your eyes and look around your luggage...

"You know what nevermind, I trust everything's with you...Mmmm,i can't believe you're now apart of it, when you entered the house with that man, I felt like I was dreaming"

You raise your eyebrow, no idea what your housemaid was talking about, since you have contemplated into a state of oblivion...

You open your mouth; the air from your lungs filling your throat

"W-What man are you talking about?"

(There was a brief silence after you had spoken...)

You observe as the tiny raindrops fall and accumulate onto the screen of your phone, the silence made you wipe it off...

"(Y/N)? You don't remember? He was tall and he had white hair...Very funny too, you invited him over for tea"

You felt your surroundings blur out as you realize the maid was talking about Gojo...

A clear memory arises

It's early evening, the sky blue with no sun, and a tall figure walks down the pavement of the street.

You sit on a bench after a long walk, listening to music and spot him bowing the top part of his body to look at you through his glasses. You briefly notice that his eyes shined a vibrant blue before you jolt backwards to the bench.

Your heart races and you hear the figure laugh hysterically from your reaction...

You pause your music and gasp for air as he sits down on the bench

*gasp*

*gasp*

"You okay?" - ???

You raise your head to your side and see a man with a welcoming smile, his snow white like-hair covering the top of his face and his beaming blue eyes shining through the dim evening...