The one with the Baton...

There's some history to what might unfold this early morning...

Before the current mission was established to You, Lem & Auko who are now qualified Jujutsu Sorcerers.

An incident that sparked distress to the residents of this city. Observe how this Strange phenomenon came to be...

02:31 AM

A male employee who works as a data entry clerk drives through the noiseless streets of the city.

He regularly gets up early due to his lengthy preparations at work, he often gets his food from a convenient store.

But to his suprise, his favorite Udon Noodle restaurant was open at this time.

This city he works in... Is Shibukawa, located near Tokyo.

The man lightly stomps on the break when he reaches the intercom of the restaurant. He builds up his voice to speak; relaxed to start his day he rolls down the window and leans outwards.

"H-Hello?" - (Data Clerk employee, customer)

"Good morning and welcome to the udon noodle restaurant, what would you like to order?" Drive-thru cashier enthusiastically says through her headset.

(The service seemed legit...) The data clerk employee thought to himself.

He was skeptical on why a restaurant that normally opens at eleven in the morning and closes at nine in the evening, would randomly still be open for service a few hours after midnight...

But alas, this finding seemed trivial when he remembered what he came here for...

"I'd like, uh... Oh, can I have the Grated Eggplant Udon bento please?" - (Data Clerk employee, customer)

"Alright, and would you like anything to drink along with it?" The drive-thru cashier tilts her head.

"Oh.. Hm...I've had a lot of cola yesterday so I'll cool down with that. Maybe the Nacchan All Orange, yes that" - (Data Clerk employee, customer)

"Alright, would you drive over to the order window, thank you" The drive-thru cashier requests as she touches her tablet...

The man eases his foot onto the gas pedal, giving the car a little cruise to the cashier's window...

He makes his second stop and lowers his car window

"That'll be..." (The drive-thru cashier suddenly trails off her sentence and stares at the data clerk employee shocked)

"Hm? Is something the matter?" (Data Clerk employee, customer)

What the Drive-thru cashier currently gazed at was a humongous curse laying ontop of the man's car...

The gaze of this clumped up creature, rendered the cashier unmoving in shock.

"Is something the matter, miss?" The data clerk employee, leans toward the cashier window now concerned. But during his thoughtful gesture the car suddenly started to creak.

The cashier was lost for words at this predicament, she jolts backwards with every creak produced. Before she could voice her panic and point out to the creature, the curse had flattened the entire car creating a thunderous crush.

The echo from this outcome could be heard several blocks away from the restaurant, alerting residents that were half asleep.

This apprehension the residents shared, caused them to parade around the ugly sight of the wreckage. The commotion was enough to spread onto the authorities.