◇Clone Problems◇

(Y/N) threw a punch at Macaque but he was quicker and easily caught her fist. (Y/N) was panting heavily from all the training that she has endured.

"You're getting better, all though we might need to work on your stamina a little more and your stances but overall you're doing great", Macaque says as he let go of her fist.

"That's enough training today, good work (Y/N), see you next week", Macaque said before sinking into the shadows.

"Alright see you next week Macaque", (Y/N) spoke.

(Y/N) sat down on the floor as she grabbed her bag. She opened her bag and grabbed a bottle of water before taking a sip. She sat there for a few minutes taking a drink of her water and eating a couple of granola bars she had brought with her before she packed up her belongings and stood up. (Y/N) then left the dojo and started to walk home as the sun was already setting. Within the time spand of 10 minutes, she was inside her home.

"Damn I'm going to be sore in the morning.." (Y/N) groaned as she sat her bag down on the kitchen counter.

(Y/N) didn't have to work or train at all tomorrow so she thought about just staying home and relaxing tomorrow. She went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed her hair and teeth, and got into her pajamas before heading to bed. The next day, (Y/N) got out of bed around 9a.m. feeling exhausted and sore from training the other day. She yawned as she trudged to the kitchen and ate breakfast before heading back to bed.

At the same time, MK was rushing around his apartment getting ready for work, also feeling very exhausted from working, painting boats with Sandy, and partying late with Mei. Once he was ready, he quickly ran out of his apartment and down the stairs to Pigsy's Noodles. Tang was sitting in his usual spot eating a bowl of noodles. MK sat down next to Tang a bowl of noodles now in front of MK.

"Wow MK, you look like hot garbage, are you tired?" Tang asks as he ate from his own bowl.

"What no.. I just need to close my eyes for a couple seconds.." MK spoke quickly and tiredly before he let his head drop into the bowl in front of him.

Tang quickly moved MK's head to the side, "You're pushing yourself too hard, MK. Working all day, partying all night, and painting boats? It's not good for a growing boy!" Tang says as he lifts up his bowl of noodles.

"You need time to relax", Tang says before taking a drink of the broth from his noodles.

"I just... I just don't want to let my friends down you know? I wanna help out in the store, do arts and crafts and party with M M M Mei Mei, but it's too hard! I'm just one guy!" MK says as he stares at his bowl of noodles

"Too bad you can't make duplicates of yourself like Monkey King", Tang says as he sets his bowl down

"Huh?" MK spoke as he tilted his head slightly and had a look of confusion on his face.

Tang quickly pulled out a red book and opened it pointing to an illustration on one of the pages, "You know one of Monkey King's 72 transformations?"

Tang used his chopsticks and pulled out a strand of MK's hair, "Pluck a hair", He then moved the chopsticks holding the strand in front of MK, "Blow on it", Tang says.

"Okay?..." MK says before blowing on the strand of hair watching the strand fall to the floor

"And some monkeys pop out", Tang spoke before the strand of hair glowed a golden color and quickly morphed into an egg shape before a clone of MK formed.

"Ah! Yeah a perfect clone of you pop's out exactly what I said.." Tang spoke nervously before quickly eating his bowl of noodles.

MK and his clone stared at each other in awe before speaking, "Holy moley! He(I) looks(look) exactly like me(him)!"

~◇Time Skip◇~

(Y/N) was no longer sitting at home she had decided to sit at the cat cafe talking to (B/F/N) while they were on their break. One of MK's clones walked into the cafe with a smile on his face. He went up to the counter and ordered something to drink before heading over to the cat corner to pet the cats. (B/F/N) quickly noticed and smiled for grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and dragging her to the cat corner.

"(B/F/N), what are you doing??" (Y/N) questioned as she was gently pushed into the cat corner by (B/F/N).

"Oh (N/N), I met Monkie Kid a while ago and we're friends so I wanted to introduce my best friend to my newest friend!" (B/F/N) spoke excitedly before basically pushing you to MK's clone.

"Hey MK!" (B/F/N) smiled as they stood next to you.

The clone quickly looked at (B/F/N) and smiled brightly, "(B/F/N)! It's great to see you again! How are-" He abruptly paused and looked at you before realization hit him, "It's you! The one I bumped into a week or so ago!"

(Y/N) nervously nods, "Yep, I'm (Y/N), (B/F/N)'s best friend nice to meet you MK"

MK's clone smiled brightly, "It's nice to meet you too, (Y/N)!"

(B/F/N) smiled, "Welp my break is over so I'll be heading back to work see you two later!" They spoke before heading to the counter helping a co-worker.

The clone patted the empty spot next to him. (Y/N) smiled softly before sitting down next to him as a couple of cats jumped up onto each of their laps. The clone then started a conversation about cats which (Y/N) smiled and talked about cats with him for a while. (Y/N) paid for the clone's and her's drinks before leaving the cafe and continuing to talk about cats before mentioning other animals. The two walked to the park and sat on bench still talking for about 15 more minutes before (Y/N) stood up and stretched a bit.

"This was fun! We should hang out again sometime!" (Y/N) smiled.

"Here let me see your phone really quick" She says.

The clone nods and hands her his phone. (Y/N) quickly typed something down on his phone before handing it back to him, "There's my number if you ever want to hang out or talk some more, but anyways I'm going to head home I'm a bit tired, see you around MK!"

The clone was shocked that she gave him her phone number before he quickly regained his composure and shoved his phone into his pocket. "Goodbye (Y/N)!" He spoke as she walked away.

As soon as she left the original MK found the clone and made the clone disappear. As the clone disappeared MK's phone dropped to the ground. He picked it up in confusion before the memories of the clone came to him. His eyes widened before he smiled happily. He shoved his phone into his pocket before heading home. Mei and him were putting on a movie before MK told Mei about (Y/N) and what the clone did smiling brightly as he talked. After explaining everything the clone and (Y/N) talked about. He smiled more and more before putting the movie in.

"I can't wait to see her"

(A/N)
This chapter was a bit longer than the last one, but anyways I'll try and post a chapter or two a day have a good rest of your day/night!!

(Word Count: 1312)