𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼

IT had only been mere moments after Timmy fell asleep that he heard a strange chirping sound. At first he thought it was a bird, until he realized it was almost right above him.

Slowly, he sat up and looked to the side. He jumped when he thought it was a rat until it jumped off and flew across the room.

It turned it's head to him, chirped again and crawl out the door of his room.

Curious, Timmy got out of bed, taking his blanket to wrap around himself and walked out of his room.

ᴄʜɪʀᴘ ᴄʜɪʀᴘ

Timmy turned his head to see the creature on the bannister of the stairs. He raced after it amazed when it jumped off and flew to the parlour.

He made it in time to see the creature crawl through the small door left ajar, him sliding to the door and pulling it open with a smile...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...only to frown when the creature wasn't there and opened the door wider to awe at the tunnel being formed glowing blue, purple and pink.

A breeze blew past his face, making him leave his blanket and start to crawl to the other door now curious and a bit excited.

Pushing the other door open, he crawled out only to look around in confusion and disappointment.

'I'm right where I started.' Timmy thought standing up to look around before noticing the painting that hung above the fireplace was different.

The girl in the painting was happy, her pink dress no longer stained with the ice cream now on her cone that she licked.

A warm scent wafted into the room from the kitchen to his nose, making him sniff.

"Mmm... Something smells good." Timmy stated, walking towards the kitchen

Someone was softly humming a tune and when Timmy opened the door, his father's back was to him as he stirred something in a bowl.

"Dad? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" He asked rather confused.

Suddenly, Cosmo turned around to face Timmy with a wide smile on his face. Timmy gasped on seeing instead of green eyes, two large black buttons were in place.

"You're just in time for supper, kiddo!" The lookalike Cosmo said cheerfully. His dark hair was neatly combed and there were no bags under his eyes or a neck brace on his neck.

"You're not my father. My father doesn't have b-b-buh..." Timmy trailed off pointing to his eye.

"Buh-buh-buh-buttons?" He asked with a laugh, putting the bowl on the table to tap one button eye with a finger.

"Do you like them? I'm your other father, silly. Now go tell your other mother and other brother that supper's ready."

Timmy stood and stared at the man in confusion. The other Cosmo opened up the oven and put on chicken looking oven mitts before turning to Timmy with an encouraging smile, "Well go on. They're in her knitting room."