War in Heaven

A/N: The small dash marks mean that a soundtrack is done.

Astra Prime stood on the precipice of yet another cosmic conflict. Her ancient servos clenched around the hilt of her electrical sword, a blade forged from the combined metals of both Cybertron and Heaven. The weight of eons pressed upon her shoulders, memories etched into her circuits like runes of forgotten battles.

The War in Heaven had erupted once more, and this time, it was Lucifer the Morning Star, the Fallen One, who led the dark forces against the celestial host. Astra Prime had seen civilizations rise and fall across countless worlds, but nothing compared to the cataclysmic clash unfolding before her.

The battlefield shimmered with ethereal energies. Angels soared, their wings trailing stardust as they clashed with demonic legions. Celestial blades met infernal claws, and the very fabric of existence quivered under the strain.

Astra Prime immediately aligned herself with the Angels. Her loyalty to creation burned brighter than any star. She fought alongside Angels like Michael, Gabriel, and Uriel, her fellow defenders of cosmic balance. Her helm scanned the battlefield, seeking out Lucifer's crimson silhouette.

And there he was, the Morning Star himself, wings aflame with defiance. His eyes bore millennia of rebellion, and his blade whispered promises of chaos. When their optics and eyes locked across the cosmic expanse, Astra Prime knew this battle would echo through eternity.

Their clash was primal, a dance of celestial fury. Blades sang through the void as they circled each other. Lucifer's laughter echoed like distant thunder.

"You're a relic, Astra," he sneered. "A fossil clinging to forgotten ideals."

She parried his strike, sparks flying from their blades. "And you're a fallen light," she retorted. "A rebellion that festers like a wound."

Lucifer's boot connected with her chassis, sending her sprawling across a nebula. Pain flared through her circuits as she regained her footing. He held an unusual-looking cannon, an artifact from Heaven's vaults.

"This oughta do the job," Lucifer snarled.

Astra Prime's optics widened in realization. The weapon was no ordinary cannon; it bore the mark of ancient technology, far beyond human comprehension, and what any mortal would expect from the Abrahamic faiths’ depictions of angels and demons.

"Even if you kill me, Lucifer," she gasped, clutching her stomach with her right servo where Lucifer’s blow had landed, "others will rise to defeat your tyranny."

Lucifer's lip curled in disdain. "Then I'll just have to kill you ALL."

The cannon hummed with malevolence as he aimed it at her. But fate twisted its threads, the trajectory shifted, and instead of striking Astra Prime, it hit a humble man who had wandered into their cosmic duel.

"Jesus!" Astra Prime cried out, crawling to his fallen form.

Lucifer dismissed it with a flicker of annoyance as he threw the cannon away like a discarded toy. "What a WASTE of blood," he growled with disdain.

Astra Prime then clenched the lids of her optics in anger at Lucifer's dismissal, it's as if taking a life was an annoyance to him. Anger surged within her circuits, the injustice of it all. Taking a life should never be an annoyance.

She rose to face Lucifer once more, determination hardening her resolve. "After eons of conflict," she said, "I finally see the truth in your words, Lucifer."