Somebody found in the swamp.

It was all over the newspaper, in big bold letters. "KATHERINE HILLS FOUND DEAD IN SWAMP." She had been missing for over 10 days, her mother was distressed and keen to find her. At last, she was found. Just not the way she wanted to find her daughter. Everyone in Redford were whispering, gossiping about the whole situation.

People blamed it on Katherine's stepdad, he was a heavy drinker. Neighbors complaining about hearing him yell and bicker over dirty dishes left in the sink. So of course, the next day police come and take him for custody. Seeing him in handcuffs knowing he didn't do it, sure made the killer feel... proud of their work.

Everyone of course was heartbroken when they heard of this. Katherine was a sweet soul; some would even say a heart of gold. There were rumors about her being depressed, anxious and suicidal. So, was it suicide? No, this was a murder in cold blood. But nobody cares about a person being depressed until they end up dead.

Who would do such a thing? That exactly is what investigators have been trying to find out for the past 8 months. 8 victims have been found with bullet in their head from a revolver. According to the autopsy report, Katherine was murdered the same day she was abducted. In other words, July 5th, 1994. Which is the same day of the month all the other victims died for the past 8 months.