Fucc you wattpad

I was reading my favorite Wattpad, Carvalle: School of Supernaturals by fuckinf Ashley (I hate and love you Ashley) UNTIL (climax?) MY SCREEN WENT BLANK!
......................................................................................
Backstory lmao

A few weeks ago I was trying to recommend my wife the story because I want to talk about it with her and stuff, but I couldn't find LadyYandereShane's account and was kinda confused about that.

Like, did her account get banned? Cause, tbh I wouldn't be surprised if it did 💀. She makes uhhhh very toxic BL...BUT ITS INTERESTING AND DRAMATIC AND FUN TO READ——-I SWEAR IM NOT INTO THAT....(ion think?). 😏🤨😶⁉️

SO I DID SOME RESEARCH FOR ABOUT 30 MINS.

And found out about what has been happening with the Wattpad and stuff (and tbh her ex is a total bitcj), and she was putting the book back up when she had to time to.

BUT ITS WEIRD. I still had the og book. I just didn't have the link for it. So I read a few more chapters, then take a break for a while because I got bored and wanted to play my other games, etc.

Well, earlier this morning I decide to read some of the Wattpad. It worked perfectly fine! It was alright! I read a couple chapters and decide that I'm alright for the day. The rest of the time until 6ish I was cleaning and renovating my room.

BUT EARLIER WHEN I WAS IN THE SHOWER, I WANTED TO READ A BIT MORE WHILE IM DRYING OFF. I was reading, blah blah blah. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, MY SCREEN GOES BLANK AND IT EXITS ME OFF THE APP.

"WTF?" I open back up the app again and the first thing that pops up is "Oh! Your book got lost reading!" (SOMETHING LIKE THAT IDK ALL REMEMBER WAS IT WAS KINDA CRINGY). I look ALL. OVER. FOR. IT. BUT. COULDN'T. FIND. ITTT. WTFFFF BROOOOO.....

NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOR LIKE A MONTH UNTIL SHE PUBLISHES THE CHAPTER I WAS ON
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I hate waiting guys. So much. Kms. (And wtf is going on with this typing like why did it change fonts and sizes and the spaces???)