II

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta, GA October 8thThursday

Atlanta, GA
October 8th
Thursday

"And this right here is all you,"

Matthias followed behind the African-American male inside the gigantic headquarters establishment on the sixteenth floor of the building. Shoving his hands inside the pockets of his black dress pants, Matthias couldn't even master the words to spill from his lips at this office. Especially the open–huge windows and the break-taking view of Atlanta City, he was certain the view at night might lead him to like Atlanta.

"This is mine? A minibar and a snack fridge?" He smirked, taking a tour of his new office. The upgrade he has had going from working at the bottom in a cubicle in San Antonio Texas to a high-rise office in the city of Atlanta.

"Yes sir. You're about to be CEO at the beginning of da' year. Can't have you in anything less," Cain–his mentor since he was eighteen years old spoke, taking a look at the new office he had organized for three months now. "I got surround speakers installed too but don't have it too loud in here," He teased, knowing how loud Matthias would blast his music.

Since Matthias moved to the United States from Hati when he was only ten years old, he has always found the structure of housing in States interesting. He remembers when his family settled down in Birmingham, Alabama–he would look up the history behind why each architect creator chose certain reasons why they structured a house, building, etc. Matthias knew from that moment with his love of math, being an architect would be his career path.

His older brother–Jameson is also in the same field of path so he got to learn more from his college book while Matthias was in high school at the time.

Cain Thomas is the CEO and one of the founders of C&M Architectural and Real Estate–a multi-billion dollar company. Matthias attended Morehouse College where he met Cain Thomas since he came to speak with Architect majors regularly. Matt already knew about Cain considering, globally he is one of the best Architects. Matt always went to him for help when he needed it for classes.