III

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta, GA October 13thTuesday

Atlanta, GA
October 13th
Tuesday

"Mann, I'on giva' fuck about that lady nomo. I'm standin' on bills, big business my nigga. Fuck is you sayin'," Matthias scoffed, stacking the packet of papers at his desk inside his office as he was on a group call with Derek and Keith.

"Said that last time she texted you to link. Ended up wit' her another year,'' Derek smartly commented, provoking Matthias to suck his teeth.

"I'm standing on business! Shut the fuck up nigga bring up my past. Sick bastard," He huffed, reaching up for his black tie, losing it from his neck while listening to his friends laugh at him over the receiver. 

You could say Matthias was a comedian in his friend circle so nobody ever took him seriously. However, he is very serious and dedicated to not texting his ex-girlfriend back after she messaged him on Instagram this morning.

"She did make a new page because I blocked her original. Shit like that gets me excited. No cap," He rubbed his hands "Damn stink, you could've emailed me. I'm always on my email," He chuckled, still rubbing his hands together and looking out the window at the view of the city.

Keith annoyingly sucked his teeth "Starting in January you will be a billionaire. And you gonna be like most of these billionaires, a fuckin' idiot," He spoke and Derek busted out laughing.

"Nah, I be playin'. Once you disrespect my daughter, it's a wrap for you and she knows that. Could've kept that message on her keyboard, deadass," He stated, speaking seriously now.

Kennedi will always be his top priority and comes before anyone that will ever come into his life. Everyone who knows him personally knows that, he has even lost a great amount of friendships over it. The moment his daughter says she isn't comfortable around you, Matthias isn't going to be hesitant to remove you from his life.

Anyone could enunciate about Kennedi's mouth or her attitude but nobody could call her a liar. She isn't going to say she is uncomfortable with just anyone for no reason. In the long run, she has always been right about all the friendships he ended.

Matthias's long-term ex-girlfriend, Cora had secret animosity against Kennedi because of how important she is in her dad's life. Matt never wanted his daughter to feel as if he put people in his life before her. Or he bypassed her feelings about certain individuals' energy because he did see or feel the way she did.

Kennedi is the child he had during one of his and Cora's many break-ups, however, Matt always made it clear to anyone that if you couldn't embrace his child–he didn't want you in his life. When Cora and Matt got back together when Kennedi was only eight months old, she acted as if she loved her. Or at least that's what Matthias assumed, he never saw the secret hatred she had for Kennedi, or else he would've left her in his past life.