🍋Rodrick x male! Reader🍋

This is just a quick thing I wrote so apologies! Enjoy!!

Y/n pov

I look up into rodricks eyes as im down on my knees in front of him. I watch as his breath had slightly picked up and i smile slightly and i place my hand on his bulge and i hear him take in a quick inhale and i can tell he felt a surge of pleasure straight to his errection but i had just barely touched it. As i look up at him through my eyelashes and bat them slightly and i watch as the lust clouded his eyes more and i quickly slip his boxers down below his knees. His dick sprung out of his boxers instantly aching for any touch and hits his stomach/pelvis. I take him into my hand that wraps perfectly around his dick and i look up at him again and make direct eye contact again and i carefully take his tip into my mouth and the feeling of my warm wet mouth causes him to stifle a slight moan.

3rd person pov

Rodrick had thought of this moment many times but the way that It actually felt was better than he could've imagined. He moves his hand to you hair and grip it slightly just to have a better control and he went back to looking you in the eyes.

Y/n pov

i bat my eyes at him as i slowly shift my tongue around the tip and i ever so slightly suck and i hear him let out a shakey breath and his grip on my hair tightens and his head goes back slightly and i take him out of my mouth and slowly trace my tongue along the veins and then the underside of his dick before returning to his tip but not yet taking him into my mouth but instead just barley letting my warm breath graze his tip and he groan softly and mumble "my love.. please. I wont ask again.."

3rd person pov

You look up at rodrick taking his tip back into your mouth and start repeating the process but you let out a soft moan against him sending vibrations through his dick and a feeling of pleasure surges through his dick again and he let out a breathy moan and he was trying everything he possibly could to not push you down onto his cock because he was enjoying the way your tongue wrapped around him and you taste slight precum spilling from his tip and you moan softly against him from the taste and he felt the pleasure again and rodrick whispered "f-fuck." Followed by a small whimper.

Y/n pov,

I take him completely into my mouth and you whimper softly and i drag my tongue along his cock as i bob my head slightly looking up into his eyes and i take in as much as i can and gag slightly and i watch him throw his head back from the pleasure and he starts heavy breathing and his hand in my hair moves to the back of my head and before I know it he starts thrusting down my throat and i moan as he does. i look up at him and whine softly and he throws his head back and his other hand makes its way into my hair and he holds my head as he ruthlessly fucks my throat desperate for his release.

The breathy almost inaudible moans fall from his lips but i could hear them all because i was focused on him and nothing but him whimpers soon fell from his lips after. i looked at him keeping my eyes on him watching his face turn from the pure bliss. I could feel him hitting the back of my throat causing my eyes to start watering but I liked the way it felt and my eyes start rolling back slightly and he opened his eyes to see tears streaming down my face, my eyes rolling back, and i whimper slightly against him and i feel him twitch and he groans and gave a final thrust down my throat and he came down my throat and i take as much as I can slightly struggling. He pulled out of my mouth and im a panting mess as i look up at him and i whimper but my throats soar. He cups my cheek and whispers "is your throat okay pretty boy?" And i nod with a soft smile and he chuckles and whispers "good.. because I haven't made you scream yet so it's your turn." And my eyes go wide as he bends me Over the open area in the middle of the front seat and i gasp and try to get up but he pushes me back down and he presses his hard on against my hole and it felt nice and i cover my mouth embarrassed.

Part 2?