nameless

As soon as we enter the bedroom, the door is slammed closed, and I'm shoved into it. I feel the sensation of his lips on mine, and I immediately flow into the kiss. Just a few moments passed, and we go more in depth into the kiss. I was stunned at first but when we start intensifying the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer. 

I'm not one for the edging kink, but this man made me weak when he shoved his knee in between my legs and grinded up against my erection, and yet still not letting me do much about it. He presses his whole body closer to me, making me let out a groan of enjoyment as his leg went harder against my dick.

He exits the kiss without warning, leaving me breathless. 

"Is this, okay? Can we please do this?" He asks me, a begging tone in his voice and I notice him tugging at my belt, which makes me squirm a little bit.

I nod and as soon as he sees my head bob up and down, he kisses me again. No tongue, but just a warm embrace of each other to show appreciation and understanding.

Our kiss turns fiery, and we lose ourselves in each other. Our brains a mumble of lust and love radiating off of one another. He grips my thighs in a way that makes me yelp, and he lifts me up onto his gorgeous hips, balancing me on the door and him. His waist on mine and our erections grinding against each other. We continue kissing and moaning into each other's mouths as our friction grows and his grip on my thighs tightening.

He shifts himself and grooves his body against mine, making me gasp and break the kiss. He takes this opportunity to strike my neck with his kisses and licks, leaving marks that hurt in a way that's pleasureful. My head thuds against the door as he attacks my neck more and I continue to moan.

He grabs me off of the door and carries me to the bed, plopping me down on my back. 

He leans down to me and to my ear, whispering, "Undress for me, will you?"

I immediately comply and he towers above me, pulling off his tie in a seductive way, his shirt, his belt, pants, and is left in his boxers as I am as well. He sneaks between my legs and starts kissing me again, rubbing the fabric of our boxers together. I whimper as the friction between us floods my brain, but I am still not in full bliss, and I can tell neither is he.

"Ungh~ Can- can we, continue?" I manage, hardly maintaining my composure.

"Aww~ A-Aren't you impatient? Lucky for you, so am I." He says breathily in my ear, and starts slipping off his and my boxers, leaving us bare. Not touching, but just waiting for the go ahead from me. I signal him and he leans to the nightstand, pulling out lubricant.

He pours some on his fingers and positions them at my opening and starts massaging the outside of it. I whimper to him, begging for him to enter me, and he obliges. He sticks one finger in, and I wince at the sudden entry. 

"Are you- doing, okay? We can stop anytime you need to, okay?" He says as a response to my disgruntled look. I moan something of a go-ahead to him and he continues moving his finger around in me. He looks down to me as an ask to place a second finger in. 

I grab his face in a swift movement, pulling him close to my face but not too close as to kiss him.

"Please, stop asking for permission. I-I want you to do things to me, keep me on my toes, surprise me. Do w-what you want to do to me, please." I beg to him. I can tell by the look on his face he's surprised by my boldness, but his gaze softens, and he lightly bites his lip.

"Didn't think you'd be so forward, but yes sir." 

I was so entranced by his gaze and that name that I didn't realize he pulled out, and thrusted three more fingers in. I threw my head back and let out a deep, hard moan. He started kissing up and down from my jaw to my collar bone, still stuffing me with his hand.

Oh my god... He was so fucking good at this. I moaned and whimpered his name and sweet sounds filled the room made by my love and his little plaything. 

He sped up his pace with his now full fist and I could feel myself stretching to his hand size. I was coming close and started to whine that I was coming close. To this, he answered by pulling his fist out of me, making me whine and whimper at the emptiness inside of me. 

I looked down to notice he was lubing up his cock, and having been nervous, I closed my eyes shut. He noticed and grabbed my chin, making me look at him.

"Darling, I want to see you face, when I thrust in you. I want to see your eyes roll back as the pleasure and delight overflows your senses. I don't want to be anything short of you enjoying this to the highest extent, do you understand me?" He speaks sternly at me, not to me, but at me, like a command. 

I vigorously nod my head and he starts again. I look down, and just as I do, he pushes the tip in and even that is enough to make me throw my head back and moan harshly. God, my head is going to hurt tomorrow.

I look back down into his beckoning eyes and feel like I'm about to melt under his touch. I slightly nod and he grinds in a bit more, and my eyes swell up with tears of hurt mixed with love. He sees my tears and kisses me to distract me from the pain before it's turned to pleasure. I kiss him back passionately as he slides more into me, making me moan into the kiss. 

He bottoms out and I give him a look to tell him to start moving. He complies and starts thrusting slowly into me.

Every move he makes is like a burst of beautiful pain that sends shocks through my whole body. I feel the shivers from my spine all the way down to my fingertips that I feel start to dig into his shoulders.

He starts moving faster, and as he does, I can feel every twitch and tingling sensation from his dick around my insides. I moan louder than before as he quickened his pace. I didn't think I'd have my eyes rolling back in enjoyment, but here we are.

I start to whine a bit as he keeps at the same pace for a while. His eyes are shocked, but I can see his mouth grow to a grin and his eyes crease as he thoroughly enjoys this moment of my forwardness. He speeds up in basically a millisecond, earning an unfathomable moan that sounded breathy.

I moan and whimper underneath him, starting to sweat a bit, and I subconsciously started to arch my back and curl my legs and feet around him, and I grip my hands tighter around his shoulders, so my knuckles turn white. His face tightens and he seethes through his teeth as the speed of his body moves faster than my mouth, so I only seem to moan a chain of vowels that sound like I'm bouncing my body up and down rapidly.

His thrusts start to lose their rhythm and begin to be rougher, sloppier, and more depraved. He groans and moans, and the sounds from him start to sound more primal and barbaric than anything I'd ever heard, especially from him

"I-I unghh~ s-slow d-down I-mghh~ g-gonna c-cu-cum~" I barely am able say through the pleasurable noises I made from his rapid pace and his kisses he lays on my body.

"Me- aghh~ Me t-too.." He breathily whispers into my ear, making me shiver under him. I feel a tight, familiar feeling form in my stomach, and I try to hold it in as long as possible along with my loud moans, but I just can't.

I release all over my stomach and wail in pleasure as he continues to thrust into me, letting me ride out my orgasm. Soon after I came, I feel him coat my insides with his white, creamy fluid. He moans out my name as he thrusts his liquid deeper into me. He starts to pull out, but I stop him.

"Can- Can we stay like this, a while?" I ask. Both of us out of breath and tired, so he just nods his head yes, and lays his body on mine. 

I can hear his loud and lively heartbeat start to slow as I run my shaky fingers through his hair. I lean my head back on the pillow and let out a sigh.

He sits up above me and cups my face with one hand and kisses me softly, strong and firm. I grab his hand and just hold it for a bit.

"You did such a good job baby." He says to me, having that pet-name still new, I feel myself blush and a smile spread across my face. He pulls out, I gasp a little bit, but I retain my composure. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom to clean him and I up. 

(aftercare is important bbgs)

First post, hope you guys like it. Holt shits I'm tired after writing this. I'll post more later this week but goodbye :')