Chapter 1: The Habit Dies Hard

It's not unusual to see crowds of supporters swarming famous filmmaking studios throughout Thailand with colorful banners and posters bearing the names and faces of their idols.

Today, however, is a different story because, in addition to what appears to be twice as many people, there are also a number of reporters holding their big lensed cameras waiting inside and outside of one of the largest malls in the heart of Bangkok, where a popular TV reality show hosted by well-known TV hosts in the entertainment industry is scheduled to be filmed for their special guest stars, who are not only well-known domestically but in some, if not most, foreign countries as well.

The reason being that today is the day on which James, the youngest member of the Korean group DXY, who gained enormous international fame after making his debut as a Korean idol, and Net, the young master from the prominent Manithikhun family who rose to fame for playing one of the lead roles in the hit drama series "If You Showed Me Love," are scheduled to make special appearances in the TV reality show "A Fun Day with AoiFei".

It is a rare occurrence for one local event to feature both a well-known K-Idol and one of the most in-demand actors in Thailand, so it has become a huge deal for the supporters of both sides to show off their love and support for them, as well as the reporters who came to make beneficial news about the event, which explains the large number of crowds swarming the place.

An hour before the start of the show, black vans commonly used by celebrities started pulling up in the parking lot where a roadblock had been set up, livening up the place. Deafening screams can be heard all over the place when a tall, bronze-skinned, handsome young man gets out of the car and waves at the fans waiting for them.

Net, wearing a black coat and a black shirt underneath paired with beige pants and black shoes, raised his hands to greet his supporters, then proceeded to enter the venue with the guidance of the security that had been hired to keep an eye on the artist. Not long after, the tall, fair-skinned K-idol James, wearing a black long-sleeve inner shirt underneath a beige coat jacket paired with black jeans and chunky white sneakers with an adorable smile, comes off the other van that pulled off the parking lot.The crowd becomes wilder as the young idol enters the place while waving at his supporters, who couldn't stop waving the handmade, colorful banners.

"Hello welcome~ thank you so much for coming." Aoi, one of the hosts, greeted both stars upon entering the waiting room assigned for them to stay in before the start of the event.

Net was the first to respond and raised his hand to greet back, "Hi P'Aoi, thank you for inviting us."

"P'Aoi, hello~" comes a cheerful voice from the person following the actor, who greets the host with familiarity. James excitedly came up with a big grin and hugged Aoi, who was just as excited as him.

"James, dear, I missed you. Welcome back, and thank you for accepting the invitation to guest at my show today. But before anything else, let me introduce you to each other first. N'Net, this is N'James, and N'James, this is N'Net. Please take care of each other and get along well, okay?"

The idol looked at the man introduced by his senior and gave him a wide smile, which the actor reciprocated full of affection. Just then, the door to the room opened, taking their attention off of each other, and then entered the co-host, Fei, who immediately became excited and enthusiastically greeted both of them. As the atmosphere in the room became lively with the two hosts leading the conversation and telling each other how excited they are for today, no one noticed how James looked back at Net and gave him a knowing smile, to which the actor slightly raised his left brow.