𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚

Tobias

I walked to the study hall room just as he said. I opened the door and saw a guy with silky black hair sitting with his bag on his back.

I guess this is Ellis Harrison.

He turned and saw me, seemingly I scared him.

I heard the door open behind me causing me to turn around. I then saw Elijah, he was less wobbly than early.
That fall to the ground really did some shit to him. Like always, I felt a pang of guilt hit me whenever I saw him.

"Great, you two are here. Um where do you want to stay for our session? At my house, or in the school?"

"At your house, at least it'll most likely warm." I say, and I hear Elijah hm' in agreement. "Alright, follow me out to my car." He said before leading us out to his Toyota.

We got in the car, I was in the passenger seat and Elijah sat in the back. We stayed silent, so Ellis turned on some music to cover the soundless air. And I instantly froze at the song and groaned in irritation.

"Change the song."

"What? Why? This song is my favorite." Ellis replied, his brow raised as he came to a stop because of the red light, in which he turned to me.

"Your favorite song is 'die young'?
Please don't ram into nothing for goodness sakes." I now click seat belt in for extra precaution.

"Really? You two actually think that I would crash, purposely?" With the silence he got his answer.

"I mean, it's your favorite song and you're driving so..." Elijah hadn't continued and didn't have for Ellis to get the message.

Ellis rolled his hazel eyes as he started to drive, but didn't change the music, but turned it up louder. Which caused me to stare at him with more irritation, but he only smiled, biting back a laugh.

"What's so funny?" I ask as my eyebrow cock up.

Ellis shrugs before he watched the red light turn green and the cars drive, which he followed.

-

We arrive at his house, all of us get out of the car and into his home. Which is fairly spacious.

"Welcome home straight A's and B's student." A female voice had called out. I look around and see her in what seems to be the kitchen.
"Hey mom, these are the two guys I'm tutoring." He says and his mom smiles, but it's not hard to tell it's a fake smile.

He leads us upstairs and to his room, closing the door.

"Alrighty, let's get started." Said Ellis as he opened his book bag and sat on the floor. I join him on the floor, and Elijah follows.

We sit on the floor for a while, and he helps us understand what we are being taught. Which surprisingly worked. I was starting to get it, well mostly. I was sorta distracted by something, or rather someone

Elijah had fallen asleep, which usually I wouldn't have cared about. But when he was woke he sat directly beside me, so him falling asleep made his head fall on my shoulder. And my shoulder must have been pretty comfortable because when I moved him, even just slightly, he would subconsciously lay his head back on my shoulder. And I feel tension in my body starting to release as I hear his gentle snores.

Not mention that Ellis was very close to me, which was fine but his arm would brush against me every so often and I would feel a tingling sensation every time.

And for some reason I feel everything in me just suddenly calm down. All the anger in me just goes quiet.

"Alright then, our session time is over. Do either of you need my number just in case you need help during the time of this session and next session?" He closed the books and slipped them in his bag before looking at us.

"Oh, he's sleeping..." Ellis hazel eyes wander over Elijah's face and a smile painted his lips. "He looks cute when he sleeps."

He's not wrong

I feel a pang of jealousy hits me, Ellis clearly noticed it and chuckled.

"Don't worry, you look cute too." He leans closer with his smile, and the tingling feeling forming again and I feel heat in my cheeks.

There is shifting in my shoulder and a small groan before weight was lifted off my shoulders. Signalling Elijah was up. "You had a nice nap sleeping beauty?" Ellis giggled before standing up. Elijah rolled his eyes, "I actually did, surprisingly."

"Anyways, are you guys gonna go home? Or are you staying a little while?" He asks before he stretches his body, and you hear pops, and cracks with every stretch.

"I'll stay here a little longer." Said Elijah before he laid his back onto the floor, his arms and legs spread out.

I look at his body and I've never noticed his figure before now.

"What about you? You staying?" Ellis asks, his hazel eyes softly staring as his brow was slightly raised

"Uh, yea. I'll stay for a bit." I respond.

"I'm gonna be right back, I'm going go get something." Ellis walked out the room, closing the door behind himself. Leaving Me and Elijah alone in his room.

"... How's your head?" I ask after moments of awkward silence, which clearly surprises him.
And I'm not too surprised that he's shocked that I'm asking him this. Being the reason why his head hurts. And I honestly don't know why I'm asking. Maybe I do regret it.

"Um, Fine now, I guess." He responded,  "Why do you care?"

I don't know.

"Just asking..." He has a good reason for not liking me, I've bullied him since last year.

The silence was deafening, unwanted tension floated around us.

"Do you hate me?" He asks, shifting his body to face me.

"I don't know." I say in response.
I don't remember why I started messing with him, why I started hitting him. But I don't think I ever hated him, I never had a reason to. Maybe I did it because my friends forced me to once they found out he's gay. And to cover up the fact that I like guys aswell I just began to bully him. Or maybe that's not the reason at all, I don't know.

"Why do you hit me?" He asks, his brow raised at me.

"I don't know."

"You seem to not know a lot." He grumbled a sigh.

Soon I hear the door open and we both look at Ellis, who has a bowl full of popcorn and a large bottle of Pepsi and three cups.

"Movie?"

I feel different, like a storm that was raging finally going quiet.

And the reason are these two.