𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿

kintober entry #2
-femdom (sub!mitsuya × dom!y/n)
-mentions of vibrator/s

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*⁠'*⁠

*⁠'*⁠.⁠✧`。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧

Years passed, and you and Mitsuya were both successful in the modeling industry. You were Japan's most influencial model and Mitsuya was one of Japan's best fashion designers. And now, you are engaged to Mitsuya.

You two were currently attending a ball, organized by Kisaki and Kokonoi to celebrate Mikey's current win and to announce Kokonoi's engagement with Inui. You smiled as you talked to some of their guests while Mitsuya was talking with his friends. You glanced over at him and smiled as you reached into the mini-pocket of your dress and clicked a remote.

Mitsuya suddenly flinched making him get flustered as he looked around for you. You only smiled and placed the remote's setting into low. Mitsuya soon spotted you in the crowd as you winked at him making him more flustered.

"Mitsuya you alright?"
Draken asks the lavender-haired male as the latter faced him and gives him a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah."
Mitsuya simply replied. The small group started talking again as you excused yourself from the guests you were talking with and walked towards them, and while you walked you maxed the pace on the remote and Mitsuya could feel his legs started to weaken as he bit his lower lip while his breathing started to get uneven.

"Hi guys."
you greeted your fiance's friends as they smiled at you. "Hi Y/n." Takemitchy greeted and the others smiled or winked at you. Mitsuya on the other hand stayed quite as he gently bit his lower lip trying to keep his composure.

You stood next to him as you wrapped your arms around Mitsuya's waist while you talked with Hina and Mitsuya continued to talk with his friends, trying not to let out a moan in front of them.

"You know you can't cum right?~" you whispered to him as you got a glass of wine on the table near Mitsuya as he glares at you. You smirked noticing his glare as you turned the vibrator off as you drank the wine. You can hear him whine as you glanced at your side and see him rubbing his thighs together, your hand gently squeezes on his side as you hum.

"Behave now."
you mumbled to not let his friends hear. He whines lowly, "But-" "You don't wanna be a bad boy don't you?" you cutted him off. He looks away and nodded as you smiled.

Mitsuya might act nonchalant in this party but he couldn't wait till you two get home and fuck the hell out of you. Just one more teasing coming from you and he might lose it.

You kissed his cheek and smiled.

"I'll just go drink with Senju 'kay?"
you spoke and squeezed his ass, making him flinch, as you walked towards to Senju's table.

Smiley then nudged the lavender-haired male and smirked.

"Saw that."
he says making Mitsuya blush, forgetting the slight boner he had as Smiley chuckled at his reaction.