01

You were helping your boyfriend, Mitsuya in his workshop as you hummed organizing some of his fabrics that just came. You heard him talking to someone as you shrugged it off and continued to do your task.

"Hey love do you mind coming here for a sec?" 
he called out as you got up. "Okay just wait a sec." you said and put down the fabrics and went to where his voice came from.

He was sitting on the couch sexily as you blushed. He was wearing his glasses, and his suit kinda loosened as he got a measuring tape on his hand.

"C'mere, let me measure you."
you nodded as your response as you stood in front of him. He got up also and smirked holding your waist as he leaned near your ears.

"Relax your body love and let me do the work, don't move 'kay."
he whispered in a deep voice as you nodded again, blushing.

He smiles as he touches your waist making you flinch a bit as he started measuring you, the feeling of his hot breath touching your fair skin made you shiver. "Stand still, love." he whispered straightening your hips.

Mitsuya's eyes locked itself onto your neck as he smirked, his hand traveled it's way onto your neck, wrapping it with his hand. He smirked as he got his tie and covered your eyes with it. You blushed when you felt him smelling your neck, you groaned when you felt your hands tied up with the measuring tape as he smirked. "A punishment for not behaving.~"

You blushed as you couldn't see shit anymore, and what scared you the most is that Mitsuya's showing off his dominant side, which is like the scariest thing when he shows it, you never know what he could do to you.

"Kneel." he demanded as you gulped and did what he said. Mitsuya wore a satisfied smirk as he lifted your chin placing a soft kiss on your lips. "Stand up." he demanded again as you obliged. He hummed as he pulled you onto his lap, you gasp and blush as you could feel how hard he was. He then placed a hickey on your neck as you yelped, groaning a bit. You were squirming also as he slapped your ass making you flinch.

"Didn't I tell you to behave?" he said with a bit irritation in his voice as you gulped. "S-Sorry." you spoke as he sighed kissing your cheeks. "Behave now. 'kay." he says as you hummed. He smiled and starts to undress you slowly. When you were completely naked he smiled and whispered, "Better not flinch nor groan, y/n."

The way he whispered it sent chills as you nodded. "Good girl." he said and started leaving hickies all over your body. You were holding back moans as you bit your lower lip. When he was done, you were completely wet and was shaking. He stroked your cheeks and smiled.

"Good. You deserve a reward for being obedient."
He smiled as he unbuckles his pants and slowly inserted himself to you. You moaned as he groaned gripping on your waist. "Fuck, you're really tight love." he cursed as he thrusted into you, hitting your prostrate first as you arched your back letting out a loud moan. He smirked as he started thrusting into you in a rough and fast pace. You only let out moans, not minding if anyone could hear the both of you.

He was thrusting inside you for a good 20 minutes until both of you came. He groaned as you panted and plopped into his chest. You could hear his fast heart beat as you smiled.

"I love you, Takashi.." you muttered before falling asleep, naked. Mitsuya blushed as he looked at you and smiled. "I love you more." he said and kissed your forehead.

The next day you were angry at Mitsuya for still fucking you even when you were asleep as he giggled. "Sorry love, you were just too sexy to resist so I couldn't hold back." he explained as you huffed. Crossing your arms. He smiled and kissed your forehead, and for the whole day he stayed by your side and treated you with chocolates and stitched you a teddy bear as an apology.

-end.