ꃳ꒒ꄲꇙꇙꄲꂵ ♡.1

Finally decided to post a chapter for this book😭

((Italic sentences are your thoughts!))

If you don't play overwatch, this may be a little confusing for a bit... haha
AND IF THIS CHAPTER IS CONFUSING, START WITH (whenever I post it since its not yet published) CHAPTER 2 INSTEAD

Uh... idk where I'm going with this chapter btw☹️ SO ITS LIKE SUPER ALL OVER THE PLACE!

-

"FUCKING DIE! THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN MY PLAY YOU SON OF A BITCH." The pink and blonde-haired man yells into his microphone.

Shidou Ryusei was currently playing a game, Overwatch, with some of his other friends.

You were next to him, watching him play.

He's so bad at video games but so good at soccer. I guess the talent could only go so far...

You think to yourself, a small smile creeping onto your face. Shidou glances at you and gasps loudly, shaking his head harshly.

"what the HELL DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME?!" he yells. "NOT TRUE AT ALL! I'm good at soccer AND games." he continues while his friend starts another game.

His volume is high enough on the mic to the point where you can hear everything. This means you can also hear one of his friends speaking up into the conversation.

"That's not true. You're horrible." he sighs. "We almost lost that game cause of you. Imagine if I went from Master to Diamond?"

Shidou turns his attention back to the screen, his eyebrows furrowing. "SHUT UP, NAGI. If we 1v1'd on Fortnite, I'd DEFINITELY win," he replies confidently. "It's just cause Overwatch doesn't have builds! We should switch right now so I can show you I'm right."

"Nah, 'ts too much of a hassle. The comp game already started." Nagi says, choosing Reaper while Shidou chooses D.VA.

"DAMN. Can you both shut up? None of us have said anything since you two started your little blah blah blahing!"