PART 8

TAEHYUNG POV:

I couldn't even process what happened. One second a gunshot was heard and the next Jungkook jumped in front of me and is now lying on the grown blood flowing out if his stomach. His eyes closed and his black shirt damp from his blood.

Taehyung: NO! YAH! Jungkook wake up!! Hyung!! Help!

Hobi: Its okay we will take him to the hospital alright let's go Taehyung.

Taehyung: H-he jumped amd topk the bullet for me hyung. What if he dies because of me?

I was crying and I was a mess. Even though me and Jungkook haven't been close for that long, I still can't bear the thought of loosing him. He became a part of our small family. And he took the bullet for me. I am supposed to protect him. What if something happens.

We took him back to the base to the hospital wing there.

Mr.Jeon: What happened?

Jin: Mr.Jeon Changbin and his men were waiting at the abandoned warehouse. Changbin shot Jungko-

Mr.Jeon: NO! Not Jungkook! He will be fine! Is Changbin dead?! Is he finally gone?

Jin: Oh, A-Ah! Y-Yes sir. He is dead.

Mr.Jeon: Okay good work. Tell my son when he wakes up to get back to his work as soon as possible.

Jin: Y-Yes sir.

After that Mr.Jeon left. I was so shocked. Not even for a second did worry flash his eyes for his son. He didn't ask one question about Jungkook's health. What kind of a father is he?! Jungkook doesn't even have a mother, and his Father is like this. The only person he could ever call "Family" was Sandra and now us 6 are his only family. I couldn't stop crying after this.

The only people who were left beside him were us 6. I went towards his bed and sat down holding his hand. Tge hyungs took a seat on the couch too.

After a few hours Namjoon and Jin hyung left to go to their room. Yes, Jungkook gave them a room together after they said they were together. After a while Hobi,Yoongi and Jimin hyungs left too. I couldn't. Not when I felt partially guilty. The time went by and I dint know when but I feel asleep holding his hand.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I woke up to fimd myself in medical clothes. I was in our medical wing. A bandage on my wound on the stomach and there he was. Taehyung was sleeping laying his head next to my body on the bed while he was sitting on a chair. He looked fine so that means he wasn't hurt. That's good. I dont know why but I just had to save him. He looks so cute sleeping. I could see a few dried up tears on his cheeks. Was he crying? I touched his cheek slowly to wipe those tears. That is when he woke up from my touch.

Taheyung: OMG YOU ARE AWAKE! How are you? Does it hurt? Are you okay?

Jungkook: Calm down Tae. Are you okay?

Taehyung: AM I HURT?! Yah! Ate you kidding me?! YOU GOT SHOT! Why did you do that huh?! Don't you want to live?! I am YOUR bodyguard. I am here to protect YOU?! Why did you jump in front of me Jungkookie!!

After that he started crying again. I hugged him and patted his back. We broke hmthe hug and I cupped his face.

Jungkook: Shhh... I am okay Tae. I couldn't let you get hurt. You-

Taehyung: What?

Jungkook: I just care about you alright. I couldn't bare seeing you hurt.

Taehyung: What about you! It hurt me when you got shot. I dont like seeing you in pain. What if something bad happened huh?! I would always blame myself fo-

Jungkook: No. Don't. I jumped. It was MY choice alright. Don't ever blame yourself Tae.

Taehyung: STILL HOW COULD YOU JUST JUMP IN FRONT OF ME LIKE THAT?! DO YOU-

Jungkook: Oh shut up!

I said that and kissed him. I could tell he was really shocked. His lips were so soft and tasted like cherry. I could Taste the bitterness of his tears too. After a whole he started kissing me back. Then he pulled away abruptly.

Taehyung: Jungkook we shouldn't. Let's just forget this happened okay. Take care. Bye!

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I thought- I thought he liked me too.

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading guys. Hope you have a good day. Take care. Bbyee💜💜

_______________________________________