24

Authors Pov

The couple is standing outside of their parents home bidding goodbye to the older couple who are also standing outside bidding them.

"You both take care of yourselves, okay ?"
Jungkook Mom said looking at the both of them.

They sweetly nodded their head smiling at her. They both got in the car and drove away.

It's early morning 6 am. The distance between Busan to Seoul is 320 km. So it's a long drive. Jungkook was driving the car at full speed. While Yn was sitting in the passenger seat looking outside the window.

The whole atmosphere inside the car is silence, a comfort silence not any awkwardness.

Jungkook looked at his right to see her looking outside the window. His hand reached her thighs. He placed his hand on her thigh and he squeezed it lightly. Yn turned her head towards him and looked at him. She wrapped her hand with his which was placed on her thigh. He took their joint hands near his lips and kissed her hand softly.

"Is my girl feeling bored?"
Jungkook asked her while his eyes are shifting between the road and her.

"No, just watching outside."
She responded.

"Mm. Don't worry we will go home soon. Now take a nap you got up early.
I will wake you. Okay?"

"Mm."
She hummed before making herself comfortable in the seat.

She kept their joined hands near her chest and closed her eyes.
Jungkook decreased the AC temperature.

An hour passed since she is sleeping.
Jungkook glanced at her sleeping figure and their joining hands which she was still holding it tight. He took his hand away without disturbing her sleep. He cracked his knuckles which feeling numb for a minute.

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

Jungkook stopped the car near a cafe.
He started a feel hungry since he only had a coffee at the morning. Jungkook looked at his right and see Yn was still sleeping. He found something in her sleeping face which he was finding from his life. 𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆. That's what he is searching and he finally got it.
He shook her shoulder to wake her up. She opened her eyes.

"Let's go and eat something. I'm sure you are hungry. Come babe."
Jungkook said.

They both got out of the car and went inside the cafe. They both went to a table and sat there. Soon a waitress came to their table and they gave their orders.

"Yn?"

Yn heard her name being called by someone she turned her head towards the direction and saw Jackson.

"Jackson? What are you doing here?"
Yn asked him who was coming towards her.

He came near her and they both hugged eachother tight.

"I missed you so much Jackie."
Yn said hugging him.

"Aww. I missed you too my dumb."
Jackson said hugging her tight.

They both released themselves from eachother arms.

"What are you doing here Jackson?"

"This is my cafe."

"What? When did you open this?"

"Last week."