45

Author's POV

The van pulled up in a forest that looked like it had been abandoned years ago. Behind that van a Mercedes get pulled over. The van driver got out of the van and opened the container behind it. Byeong Ho, Kimoon, Seohyun, and Rita got out of the car. The van driver pulled out a stretcher from the container of the van where you were lying lifeless. A guard who was with the van driver pulled out another stretcher where Jungkook was lying unconscious.

The guard pulled up Jungkook from the stretcher and threw him on the hard road.

Blood was still dripping from his wounds. He was covered in blood, sweat, and tears. But he still had hope that someone would save him and Yn. He still hopes.

A low groan left his mouth when he was thrown on the road. Kimoon came near him and kicked him on his abdomen causing him to groan in pain.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked at Kimoon who was kneeling before him and smirking at him.

"How about we play a game, Lucifer?"
Kimoon asked Jungkook while playing with a pocket knife in his hands.

Jungkook was watching him with his half-opened eyes. Kimoon got up and walked towards you where you were still on the stretcher.

Kimoon grabbed your left hand and cut your wrist with the knife he was holding.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He shouted at Ki-moon. His eyes started to tear up. He tried to get up but he didn't have enough strength to get up.

"I've cut her wrist I think she will not die soon but it is enough to give her a slow death. If you bring her to the hospital within ten to twenty minutes she will survive if not meet your girlfriend in hell."
Kimoon said looking at Jungkook who was crying and still lying on the road.

"It will take two hours to reach the hospital by walking but with your strength and your girlfriend's strength, it will be hard to survive.
But anyway let's meet if you make it."
Seohyun said looking at Jungkook.

Seohyun and Kimoon got inside the car and Rita also followed them.

Byeong Ho kept standing near you while looking at you. Blood was dripping from your cut. Your face loses its color.

He looked at Jungkook who was trying hard to stand up. Byeong Ho threw you before Jungkook on the road. Jungkook pulled you closer to him and looked at Byeong Ho with his bloodshot eyes.

"You will regret not killing me."
Jungkook muttered while clenching his teeth.

Byeong Ho scoffed.

"Let's see if you survive."

Byeong Ho got inside the car and they went away. The van also went away leaving them both in the dark forest.

Jungkook looked at you and got up after great difficulty and carried you in his arms after tying a part of the cloth on your wrist after tearing it from his shirt.

He holds you tightly near his chest and starts to walk where his legs are taking him. His eyes are tearing, his lips are wobbling, his legs are not steady and his steps are wobbling.
He looked at your face which was getting paler and paler as time passed.

He wants to walk fast or even run fast but he doesn't have the energy to do so.

He wishes that some miracle would happen. He wishes that his hyungs would come and save him. He wishes that you would wake up and tell him that you are pranking him.

He wishes!

A beam of light flashed at his face and he squinted his eyes at the bright light.
He opened his eyes to look at a car coming. His eyes widened. He started to shout asking for help.