PART - 24

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

3 YEAR LATER -

Four of them graduated 2 years ago Yoonmin got married after 7 months of graduation. Hanni and hobi dated for 5 months and got married too....Namjin became parents of 2 years old cute daughter named ''Jeon karina''...Yoongi is handling his father's company in Seoul, his parents returned after knowing they became grandparents and was very happy they apologize to yoongi for which he forgave them and now living happily with his small family..yoonmin's son name is ''Min hansung'' and is 10 months old...

Tae have his own brand called gucci and travel out of the country now and then, he really worked hard for his dream job not taking any help from family side just him and his talent.. Jungkook became a CEO of his company and being a CEO isn't any easy, he engaged himself in work a lot that he forgets to make time for himself...in these 2 years the thing that didn't changed is their love who became more stronger as time passed...

Tae went home after his intense schedule all tired after flight, he rang the bell door opened by Aeri..

''taee my baby''...Aeri chirped hugging him, she missed him cuz he was out from last 2 weeks...

''am back''...tae said giggling pulling back, he went in, Taesha hugged him too...tae throwed himself on couch..

''what kind of decoration yuh want tae?''...Aeri asked checking iPad...

''as your wish''...tae said shrugging and stood up....

''where are yuh going?..Taesha asked looking at his back..

''i am going to meet kookie''...he said walking out..

''he could have do rest atleast, just came from long flight''....Taesha said shaking head at her child...

''he just missing his kookie''..Aeri said chuckling..

''sometimes I wonder how fast they all grown up and i became granny too''...Aeri randomly said....

''time flies so fast''...said Taesha smiling to which aeri hummed..

~~~~~~~

After reaching company he walked in receptionist politely greeted and bowed to him to which he returned the same gesture with a small smile , he walked to the special elevator nodding in between as employees keep greeting and bowing to him they know who Taehyung is..in some seconds he was at the top floor where his soon-to-be husband's office is..

He didn't cared to knock and directly went in saw jungkook working with frown on his forehead..

''there's a thing called knock''... jungkook said not looking up..

''i don't need permission to come in my office anyway''...tae said walking towards him who finally looked up hearing his favourite voice, his face beamed up from happiness seeing his bear after so many days..he was going to stand up but tae already settled down on his chair which is jungkook's lap..

''i missed yuh so much''... jungkook said softly, tae smiled cupping his face and gave a long kiss on his lips..

''i missed yuh too babe''....he said pulling away and buried his face in jungkook's neck hugging him tight who hugged him back inhaling his favourite scent...

''how was the show?''... jungkook asked...

''it went really well''...tae answered caressing his head to which jungkook hummed closing his eyes...

''yuh should take some rest''...tae said looking at his eye bags...

''i will be taking leave for month so thought to finish this fast''...he said tucking tae's hair strands behind ear..