Jeonglix

Jeongin x Felix

Description: The others want to hug Jeongin, but he doesn't let anyone except Felix touch him.
...

"Stop hugging me." Jeongin said a little annoyed.

"What if I don't?" Changbin teased.

The younger just let out a sigh. He was trying to play and relax after the show. They were waiting to know when they could leave. But Changbin was bored so he was bothering the youngest.

"Just let me go." Jeongin finally broke free from the hug.

"Why are you so mean?" Changbin fake cried.

"Hey I wanna hug him too." Hyunjin said as he neared the younger.

"No stay away from me." Jeongin said, but couldn't escape the older.

"I want a turn too." Jisung continued.

They were testing Jeongin's patience. They all knew he would explode soon, but they wanted to see how long it took.

"Me too." Chan joined.

"Not you too hyung." Jeongin whined.

He had nowhere to go. The others blocked the door and he didn't want to hug anyone. He was getting frustrated with the situation.

Jeongin was just trying to avoid everyone that wanted to hug him. Which was very hard cause only Felix and Minho were minding their own business.

He approached the couch as they all stared at him. He sat down and took out his phone. Then he glared at everyone.

"If one of you tried to touch me, I will kill you." He said serious.

It's not like the guys were actually scared, but they decided not to push. Maybe Jeongin really didn't feel like giving hugs.

Suddenly someone approached him. Jeongin looked up from his phone to be met with Felix. The older smiled and Jeongin just smiled back.

"Can I hug you?" Felix asked.

Everyone turned to look at them. Jeongin seemed quite angry, but would he actually yell at Felix? They were all waiting for an answer.

Jeongin looked at Felix's pout as the older had already opened his arms, ready for a hug. Jeongin knew he couldn't say no. In the end, who could even say no to Felix.

"Of course hyung." Jeongin opened his arms and Felix's smile grew as settled on the other's lap and hugged him.

Everyone was cooing at the sight. Who doesn't have a soft spot for those two. They were the babies of the group, but most importantly no one could say no to Felix.

"Yah you said no one could touch you." Jisung said holding back a smile.

"Well obviously I can." Felix stuck his tongue out.

"Right Jeongin, how come you say yes to Felix?" Chan continued with a smirk.

"S-Stop it. Felix hyung is allowed because.. h-he is Felix hyung." Jeongin stuttered and blushed a little.

"Of course cuz it's Felix." Seungmin said with a smile.

"There should be no special treatment." Changbin said.

"I do get special treatment." Felix countered bringing Jeongin closer.

"Yea we can see that." Minho answered.

"You should take it to a room tho." Changbin teased.

The comment made Felix blush. Jeongin noticed and blushed even more himself. He then rubbed Felix's back before talking.

"Yeah we should. Now stop bothering us." Jeongin answered while getting up, still holding Felix, who wrapped his legs around the younger so he wouldn't fall.

Jeongin then left through the door, everyone still a bit shocked that the youngest admitted that in front of everyone.

Jeongin went to the nearest room, that wasn't occupied and let Felix down on the couch. Both of them still blushing.

"Sorry I said that in front of everyone, hyung." Jeongin apologised.

"It's okay. I don't mind." Felix answered.

"I just needed to get out of the situation." He explained.

"Oh.. Right." Felix said. He thought maybe Jeongin had meant it. "I will go back, you can stay here, I won't tell anyone."

"Wait.. Don't leave, stay with me." The younger said.

"There is no need." Felix was already walking to the door.

"Please, I want you here, hyung." Jeongin said.

"You do?" Felix halted for a moment. "Didn't you just use me to get out of there?"

"Yes." Jeongin answered. "I-

"I will go back, you got what you want." The older interrupted.

"No hyung wait." Jeongin grabbed his hand "I did use you to get out, but I wanted you to be with me, you were the only one I wanted to hug and bring with me."

"You didn't just use me?" The other questioned.

"Of course not." Jeongin said.

"Are you sure you want me to stay?" Felix asked.

"Yes hyung." The younger continued.

"Really sure?" He asked again.

"For fucks sake hyung I like you. Can't you see that?" Jeongin said frustrated.

Felix froze he was looking at Jeongin's now red face who was covering his face in embarrassment.

"I-I like you too." Felix said almost a whisper.

"You do?" Jeongin looked at him and the older nodded.

"Oh thank god. I thought I just ruined our friendship." Jeongin sighs.

He then hugs the older in excitement. He didn't expect the older to like him back. And he was too happy to hide his feelings. Felix just hugged back with a smile.