Hyunbin

Hyunjin x Changbin

Description: Hyunjin wanted to make Changbin jealous by going out with Jisung. Did it work though?

...

"Let's go baby, I totally forgot." Jisung spoke, which made Changbin raise his head to look at them.

The two youngers left the room, where both Changbin and Minho continued to stare at the door trying to comprehend what happened. The younger then looked at the couch.

"Are they dating or something?" He asked.

"I don't know." Minho said turning his eyes to the TV again.

Changbin also returned to his phone, trying not to feel sad. He should just be happy that the two boys were so happy together. Yet there was a feeling of jealousy inside of him, that he could not push away.

As minutes passed, the younger kept checking the time and it felt so slow. He then decided to get up and actually do something or he would go crazy just waiting like that.

As soon as he got up, he heard the door open, quickly turning to check if they came back, just to let out a sigh when he saw Chan. The older seemed like he had just woken up.

"Good nap, hyung?" Changbin chuckled.

"Yeah, finally a little bit of sleep." Chan laughed as he approached the other.

The leader seemed confused at the noise and he turned to see the TV on. Only then he noticed Minho was sitting there watching anime. He looked at Changbin again.

"What is he doing here?" Chan asked knowing Changbin didn't watch anime. "He can watch anime at his house."

"Jisung invited him." The younger answered.

"Where is he?" Chan checked again to see if he missed the boy.

"He just left with Hyunjin." Changbin said.

"Now? Where to? They didn't say anything to me." The older said.

"I don't know hyung, I thought they already told you." Changbin answered again.

Chan just shrugged it off. It's not like they have to tell him everything, just Chan usually gives them advice and depending on where they are going, he gives them a curfew, since they are celebrities and have to be careful.

The older then took a seat next to Minho and watched anime with him while Changbin decided he should make something to eat. He didn't know what, so he turned to his phone again.

When he found something interesting, he started cooking and Chan and Minho got up to help. They did have fun and they spent almost a whole hour cooking. The three of them sat down to eat.

Minho finished first as he wasn't that hungry, then he sat down on the couch again. Chan also finished eating and left his plate in the sink. He was about to go to his room when he heard commotion outside and looked at the time.

The leader shook his head as he walked to the door and waited for the two boys to enter, meanwhile Changbin was still seated at the table, enjoying the food while looking at his phone.

Changbin heard only a few words of the conversation and he could tell the leader was scolding them again. In a matter of seconds, he heard a bit of yelling and the sounds of footsteps. The two guys were running as they entered the living room. Hyunjin walked to the other side of the table.

"Come on baby, calm down." He said.

"Don't fucking baby me right now." Jisung said through gritted teeth.

"Hyung help." Hyunjin turned to Changbin who looked up from his phone.

"Jisung go sit down on the couch." Changbin sighs.

"I will not, Hyunjin come here." The younger said.

"Jisung, on the couch." Changbin ordered.

Jisung listened as he huffs and walks to the couch, where Minho was still sitting, leaving the two others alone at the table. Hyunjin smiled at Changbin, who just got up and left his plate in the sink.

"Hyung." Hyunjin said.

"Not now." Changbin pushed his chair, which made an irritating noise.

The older left to go to his room, but Hyunjin followed him. He felt a little guilty for what he did and wanted to reassure the older if he was actually sad about that. As Changbin was about to close the door, the younger entered and closed it behind him.

"I am tired Hyunjin, let's talk later." He sighs.

"I am sorry." Hyunjin immediately apologized.

"For what?" Changbin asked.

"I was trying to make you jealous." The younger admitted.

"Why would I be?" Changbin countered, not wanting to expose himself.

"Right. You are sad about something else." Hyunjin concluded looking down at his hands.

"What?" Changbin didn't understand.

"You are right hyung. Why would you be jealous? It was stupid of me to say that." Hyunjin said, feeling his eyes sting. "It was stupid to even think of it."

"Hyunjin?" Changbin was trying to understand what the younger meant.

"I- No nothing. I will go before embarrassing myself." Hyunjin smiled at the older, but Changbin noticed the tears in his eyes.

"Wait, why are you crying?" The older stopped him from leaving.

"Don't worry about it. It won't change anything." Hyunjin answered.

"Hyunjin I need you to talk to me honestly and clearly if you want me to understand and help you." Changbin grabbed his hands.

"Hyung. I like you. I wanted to make you jealous, that's why I made Jisung do that. But I know now that it was for nothing, you had no reason to get jealous if you don't even like me." Hyunjin let out his tears, but kept a smile on his face.

He looked sadly at the older, almost laughing at the worried expression he had on. The younger took back his hands and wiped his eyes before looking at Changbin one more time.

"It's okay, I won't bother you with my feelings and we can just pretend I never said anything." The younger said again turning to leave the room.

Before he could open the door, Changbin turned him around and kissed him. Although Hyunjin didn't expect it, he kissed back. He was left shocked when the older pulled away.

"I like you too. I just didn't understand the situation well enough and didn't have the courage to tell you the truth. But you have no idea how jealous I have been since you left with Jisung. I even started cooking to take my mind off of you." Changbin confessed.

"Oh my God." Hyunjin let out. "I thought I just fucked up our whole friendship telling you this today."

"Never baby." Changbin said giving him another peck.

Hyunjin just smiled and hugged the older, wanting to feel him as close as possible so that he could actually believe that it was not a dream.