00. Author's Notes

__ Welcome__

  I am delighted to see you ventured into my fantasy world. I hope you will experience a magical and unique journey between the lines and words that will transport you to my story.

__Synopsis__

In a land where frost kissed the air and stones echoed ancient tales, there existed two kingdoms, once inseparable, now divided by a formidable wall of frost and stones. Dinar, a realm cursed with endless snow, thrived on the enchantment that danced through the air. Governed by spectacular magic, it was a kingdom where rumors whispered of a future queen, Adrielle, a master strategist feared not only throughout the kingdom but beyond, a ruler who would stop at nothing to protect her family's crown.

On the other side, Historia was a land of blades and blood, where the only magic that existed was the one held by the Monsters that roamed the earth. Arabella, a princess far down the line of succession, was uninterested in the deadly war that engulfed her kingdom. Her dedication lay with the sharp edge of her sword, a weapon she wielded against the Monsters threatening her people.

Their paths collided when Arabella's oldest friend, a spy sent to Dinar, vanished without a trace. Fueled by a desperate desire to save her friend and perhaps bring an end to the ceaseless war, Arabella made a daring decision. She infiltrated the court of Dinar, assuming the guise of a potential bride for the prince.

Inside the palace, Arabella found herself entangled in the cut-throat politics that echoed within the frosty walls. As she navigated the treacherous waters of the court, she discovered the enigmatic Adrielle, a dark princess feared by many. Despite the rumors, Arabella found a complexity to Adrielle that intrigued her.

Together, these two princesses, who had never met enemies by blood, unearthed secrets buried in the history of their fractured kingdoms. They discovered a narrative woven with deception and betrayal, realizing that the roots of their conflict ran deeper than they could have imagined. As they delved into the shadows of their shared past, the question lingered: Would their discoveries be enough to halt the impending war, or would they become mere casualties in the clash of realms? The fate of Dinar and Historia rested on the shoulders of these unlikely allies, as they sought to rewrite a history steeped in frost and blood. 

CHARACTERS AESTHETIC BOARDS

 \ Adrielle Einar \ 

(Ad-ri-eh-l   eye-nah-r)

══════════ ♛ ══════════

\ Arabella Iden \

(A-ra-beh-la  I-deh-n) 

__ Copyright __

© Copyright 2023 Chaotic_dreams 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written concent of the author.  

THIS STORY IS MEANT FOR WATTPAD ONLY. If you find this novel on any other platforms, plaease know that it has been stolen from the original author. 

__Appreciation __

I am gratefull to whoever took the time to read and appreciate my work. The story of Adrielle and Arabella has been on my mind for many years now, and I am so excited to  finally bring it to life. Constructive criticism is always welcome, there is always room to grow and learn. Spontaneous comments regarding the story or characters never fails to make me laugh, and bring joy to my heart, so don't hesitate !