EPISODE 26

AFTER 6 HOURS

ABHIRAJ POV
It's been 6 hours , Siya is still sleeping due to tiredness and medication.
My baby is sleeping in the baby cot beside siya's bed . Only two people were allowed to stay with Siya so me and mom decided to stay here, while everyone else meet the baby already and have went back home . The whole
Jaipur have gotten the news of the new hier of Rathore Empire. 

After 30 mins
SIYA POV
I opened my eyes slowly, it took me good 2 mins to adjust to the light.
As soon as I move my hand to get some water Abhiraj noticed my movement and quickly left his work and came towards me and said .
" Are you feeling pain " he asked while caressing my hairs
I nodded my head as I am feeling a little pain  and due to tiredness I am not able to talk much right now.
Abhiraj  went towards the baby cot and hold the baby in his arms and come towards me. He made the bed a little in sitting position and made me hold the baby . It was feeling so good
I looked at the baby's face and said to Abhiraj
" He looks just like you " I said to him and for the first time in my life I have seen him so happy.
Abhiraj then took the baby from my hands and made him lay on the baby cot.
He then come towards me and took a stool and sit beside me and took out something from his pants pocket
And took out a small box from it .
He opened the box and it was a beautiful emerald and diamond ring
He then took my hand and made me wear it and said
" Thank you so much for giving me the bestest gift of my life " he was going to kissed my head but was
Disturbed by a loud crying voice .
He quickly went towards the baby cot and held the baby and started to rock him to make him calm but the baby wasn't stop crying so he gave me the baby and said that he might be hungry and I should feed him .
I opened the button of my nightsuit
And started to feed him and he quickly cool down . 

AFTER 1 WEEK
Siya pov
It's 7 pm in the evening and I am laying in bed , watching TV. It's a ritual in Abhiraj's family that the new mother should have complete bed rest for 1 month. Two days ago baby naming ceremony took place it was very grand ceremony the whole Jaipur and many guests , family members and friends were invited.
We have named the baby Ayansh as Abhiraj wanted this name.
Right now Ayansh is with his dadi downstairs . I feeling very exhausted
Because Ayansh cry so much at night time and sleep full day . Soon the room door opened and It was Abhiraj with a crying Ayansh in his arms .
He said that he had peed and  we need to change his clothes. Abhiraj laid hum on the bed carefully and then went to closet and bring new set of baby romper and change his clothes.
While he was doing that , I was adoring both of them ,they both look so beautiful together. After changing his clothes he passed him to me and went to washroom to freshen up as he just got back home from office.
After a few mins he came back said that he is bringing the dinner in the room . While I made this little boy asleep . After 20 mins , finally Ayansh
Is asleep, I very carefully stood up from the bed taking support of the side table and hold Ayansh in my arms carefully and went towards Ayansh baby cot which was towards the side of the bed where Abhiraj sleeps . I carefully layed him on his bed and covered him with a soft baby blanket so that he doesn't get cold .
I then turn around when I heard the room door opened, I looked there and saw Abhiraj with a plate with a food ,
Since I have came back from the hospital, I am not allowed to leave the room and me and Abhiraj regularly have our dinner together in the same plate. He helped me sitting on the bed and removed his slippers and sat on the bed with his knees crossed and placed the plate in between us and started to feed me and himself.
Inbetween we were talking about our
Day also I have told Abhiraj that I won't be joining office till Ayansh is
5 or 6 years old .
" Abhiraj, tomorrow we have to go for Ayansh vacination ." I said to him to which he replied that he will take a leave tomorrow and then will took Ayansh for vaccination.
We were eating and talking when suddenly Ayansh started crying, Abhiraj quickly went towards him and brought him  to me I looked at the time and remembered that I needed to feed him again . Abhiraj told me to feed him and he will me .
I started to feed him and in between
Abhiraj was feeding me .

This is how our life is going, I know Abhiraj is not the best husband,he has very bad anger issues but trust me he is the most loyal , and a loving person also very possessive. 

But I can surely tell you that he is the best father I have ever seen . He really changed since he became a father .

Hope this stays forever .

================================
                      THE END

                             ??????

Thank you so much for your support and love I am very thankful and grateful to achieve this much love from u guys .

I am writing a new story called
THE DARK LOVE
Well it is Indian based general fiction and it's about a innocent girl who is made to spy on a very dangerous and merciless Gangster of India .

The first ep will be out on 5 December
Stay tuned

Also comment down for the bonus episode