1

theos pov:

It has already been two weeks since 6th year started, I can't say I have been having the best time.

It's just like every other year, me, Draco, Blaise, Pansy and Daphne.

I met all of them my first year, that's when we formed this "group" as some might call it.

Draco and Pansy have been dating since last year, I don't know how they are still together, they honestly have been fighting every day but somehow always manage to makeup by the end of the day.

Me and Daphne have had sex a few times, nothing serious though, even though she did have feelings for me for a long time, I just don't see her that way.

Every year it's the same thing, it has started getting boring.

"Mate did you hear?" Blaises words interrupted my thinking. I turned to face him.

We were having dinner in the Great Hall.

"Hear about what?"

"Supposedly two new students will join us this year" Pansy mentioned.

"What like 1st years?" I curiously asked.

"My father told me about it, apparently a boy and a girl our age, they come for a very powerful family or something. He told me to be friends with them because he had business with their father, I seem to have forgotten his name" Draco explained.

"It has already been two weeks since school started, are you sure they are letting new students in?" I asked, this could be just a rumor.

"That's just what I've heard" Draco said shrugging his shoulders.

"I hope the guy is hot" Daphne said.

"Don't get your hopes up Greengrass, it could just be a rumor" I said, looking down at my plate since the food had not appeared yet.

Suddenly, the room started getting quiet, I didn't know why until I saw Dumbledoor standing up from his seat, now no student was talking, everyone turned to look at him.

"Before we begin our meal, I am pleased to announce that there are going to be two new students joining us this year-" before he could finish his sentence, the doors to the great hall opened.

A boy and a girl walked in, who looked very alike, I assumed they were siblings, they started slowly walking beside each other towards Dumbleboor.

"Welcome Mattheo and Josephine Riddle"

No way.

The moment Dumbledoor spoke, everyone started whispering. Everybody knew who their last name was after.

"Riddle? As in-" Blaise whispered.

"The dark Lord" I said, not taking my eyes off of the students that walked in, especially the girl.

She was beautiful, like stunningly beautiful. Not the beauty standard, she contained a different type of beauty, a dark beauty. She looked just like a mystery.

They both walked in confidently, not paying attention to the whispers they were getting.

While walking past, Josephine locked eyes with me for a split second, enough to get my heart beating faster.

Both students finally reached their way and stood beside Dumbledoor.

"Both students have already been sorted into Slytherin, I trust you will all make them feel welcome." He said before taking a seat back into his chair.

No one was surprised that they were in Slytherin. They were already wearing the Slytherin uniform anyway.

The feast appeared infront of us, but I didn't bother looking at it. I was still looking at the girl.