CharLight Confirmed!

It had been a particularly cold day in Texas, Charli and Light were going to the café the Squad typically hangs out at to share some big news. On their way Charli starts to shiver a little and Light notices.
"Charli, here. You can wear my jacket." Light said putting his purple jacket on Charli to keep her warm.
"Thank you Light." Charli says with a flushed face since she wasn't expecting that. The two of them walk together holding hands almost at their destination. As soon as Charli and Light make it to the café they were all planning to meet at Charli announces, "We're dating!" She starts jumping up and down waving her hands by her sides excitedly.
"Really?!" Alex says with a smirk on her face.
"Yup." Light says looking away, blushing and holding his left arm with his right hand.
"I knew you had it in you to finally ask her out!" Sora says patting Light on the back while Alex is poking his face to tease him about his blushing.
"I'm happy for you." Luca says, giving Charli a hug.
"Thank you Luca, it means so much to hear you say that." Charli immediately hugs back.
"It took you long enough that's for sure." Jaxx says giving Charli a noogie with a smile.
"All my hard work finally paid off!" Charli says with the widest grin she could make.
"You better treat her right." Levi says making it over to wear Light was being picked on.
"Of course." Light said looking Levi in the eyes.
"I do love her after all." He said out loud by accident.
"You love me?" Charli says giving no chance for Light to even properly register what he had said before she tackle-hugs him and kisses him. "I love you too, so much!" She smiles at him.
~ about a year later~
At the beginning things had been going so well, they would make sure they were both accommodating for the other if something wasn't going the way either of them needed. For example, they would take turns paying the bills in a restaurant, wash their own dishes, make sure there was room on the couch to cuddle when watching movies. But now that they live together things have started to change.
Light wants space all of the time. He doesn't clean up after himself, he makes Charli clean instead. And he no longer tells her that he loves her.
Eventually after a while of this Charli decides she's nearing the end of her fuse, so she goes to see Alex to see if she has an idea how to fix her situation. So she puts on Light's jacket that he gave her at the beginning of their relationship over her dress and heads on out. When she gets to Alex's house she's a bit nervous, but knocks on the door anyway.
"Who is it?" Alex yells from inside.
"It's Charli." Charli says in a rather monotone way.
Alex opens the door. "Is something the matter?" She asks.
"Alex, can I speak to you about your brother?" Charli says fidgeting with her hands.
"Yeah of course." Alex says with a hint of worry. "I hope you don't mind that Levi is also here."
"That's fine." Charli says seeing Levi just doing whatever around the house keeping himself busy.
"So...what is it you want to discuss?" Alex says sitting on the couch of her main room and signaling Charli to sit next to her.
"Things just aren't the same as they were. I feel like I'm the only one trying in our relationship." Charli says tearing up.
"That's definitely not a good feeling. I'm so sorry." Alex says patting Charli's back to help soothe her. "When would you say this started to become apparent?" Alex asks.
"Maybe 5 or so months ago?" Charli says putting her index finger on her chin thinking.
"5 MONTHS?! Charli, you should've seen me sooner. This will not do!" Alex answers, she the starts to put on shoes and Levi follows suit.
"Wait, what are you two doing?" Charli asks, going towards her shoes.
"We're going to give Light a piece of our minds." Levi and Alex say at the same time with stern looks on their faces.
"That's not necessary." Charli says waving her right hand in a downward motion trying to let them know it wasn't a big deal. But she failed, the next thing she knew the three of them were in Alex's car with Levi driving.

To be continued...