At the House

The three of them sat in silence. Levi and Alex with glares on their faces in the front seats while Charli is in the passenger seat freaking out internally. 'This is unnecessary, we don't need to go to find Light right now. I was just overreacting. Yeah. That's what I'll say.'
"Hey...um." Charli starts but can't seem to get any words out.
Alex turns to face Charli and takes her hand in hers. "Everything is going to be fine. You don't need to look so nervous." She tried reassuring Charli.
"I just don't want to make a big deal of this." Charli says.
"We're almost there." Levi says making a turn.
"Could I talk to him before you guys come inside the house?" Charli suggests.
"I guess? If anything happens that upsets you we'll be right outside." Alex responds.
"Thank you." Charli says clutching her hands on Light's hoodie she's been wearing.
They arrive at the house that Light and Charli somewhat share. Charli then grabs her bag and gets out of the car. Alex and Levi also get their things and prepare their way out of the car and off to the side of the door while Charli unlocks the door.
"Light! Are you home?" Charli says cupping the side of her face to make sure her voice reached farther.
"Yeah, do you need something?" Light says from the couch of the living room leaning on the back of it to show Charli where he is.
"I think we should talk about something." Charli says walking over to the couch and clinging onto the jacket.
"Okay?" Light says confused.
"Gosh, how do I start this?" Charli says with her right hand on her forehead and Light tilting his head still not understanding what their conversation could possibly be about. "I think that we should talk more about the things that need to be done to help better our relationship."
"What do you mean by that?" Light says rather bitterly.
"I just mean that I feel that we should both want to be in this relationship in order for it to work properly."
"What's not working? We are doing just fine." Light says, crossing his arms and turning to face away from Charli.
Charli then moves over to where Light was facing and touches his cheek. "This is part of what I mean. We need to be able to communicate. I express how I feel, you express how you feel."
He looks at Charli and can't help but no longer be mad. He blushes a bit and Charli chuckles. "Do you think we can try talking out our feelings?" Charli asks.
"I guess." Light says now sitting crisscrossed with his hands in between his legs.
Charli then sits beside him with her left leg over her right facing him.
"Okay so here's what I feel we could improve upon a bit-"

~Back outside with Levi and Alex~
"Do you think that Light will actually try to work on some things to build their relationship?" Levi asks with his arms crossed and left leg leaning on the doorframe.
"I hope so. They're so cute together, I don't want my brother's actions to be the reason they can't be a couple." Alex answers. "I always thought they'd be perfect. My brother's never been the best at showing romantic affection towards others and I know it's something he's always struggled with. Charli is the complete opposite and has been doing everything she can to make this work since she's been in love with him forever. Now that they have been dating, I don't think I'd be ready for them to break up." Alex looks out into the distance, trying to only think positively.
"I also hope that things can work out." Levi says, patting Alex's shoulder.

To be continued...