𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕

Sexual scene
________________

Ellis

I placed the soda and popcorn in my hands on my bed and sat on the blankets. I looked at them and raised my brow, "Are you two just gonna sit down there, or come on the bed?"

They kicked their shoes off and get in the bed. Elijah in the middle, and Tobias on the other side of Elijah.

I grabbed the remote and looked at the two. "What movie?"

"Beauty and the Beast." Elijah said first. And Tobias rolled his eyes.

"You're 17 saying you wanna watch that."

"Ok and? Let me guess, you wanna watch something sexual or scary?" Elijah bluntly puts out.

"It would be better than watching a kids movie!" Tobias roared back.

"Ellis you decide what we watch. Something scary or a kids show." They looked at me intensely waiting for my answer.

"How about beauty and the beast first, then a scary movie." I suggest, Elijah smiled and Tobias rolled his eyes. And I couldn't help but snicker at his face.

"What's so funny?" He glared at me and I instantly stopped giggling.
"Nothing." Grabbing the remote I turn on beauty and the Beast and I hear a grumble from Tobias.

"Nostalgia!" Elijah exclaimed as he laid he head back on my pillow. Tobias rolled his eyes, and I laid back with Elijah.

"If you keep being bitchy then we won't watch a horror movie at all." I gave him a look and he groaned with irritation before laying his head back too.

"Fine." He mumble.

We watched the movie and we enjoyed it, even though Tobias was salty in the beginning, he started to enjoy the movie. Cackling at some parts, along with criticizing the characters.

The movie ended and it was Tobias turn, he picked 'The ring', which he said wasn't scary. But then the next thing we know a jump scare scares the hell out of Me and Elijah. And Tobias laughed his ass off.

"Stop fucking laughing!" Elijah screamed. Tobias cackling became louder.

"You said it wouldn't be that scary!" I added, my brows furrowed. He was still laughing at us and I guess Me and Elijah had the exact plan in mind.

We both tackled him to the floor and started yelling foul language at him. Once we hit the floor my face heated up and I felt a tingling sensation in my chest.

"Shit, that was hilarious!" He exclaimed, he looked at us with his brow raised before he realized he had his hands gripped on our thigh, seemingly trying to keep us from falling on him any further.

I didn't want him to move his hand off me but he did so nonetheless, and saw a tint of red on his face as he avoided eye contact.

We got off him and just sat on the floor and he sat up, Tobias clearly felt completely embarrassed.

"I didn't mean to, I-"

"I wouldn't mind if you that again." Elijah smirked as he crawled his figure back to Tobias.

I giggled at him, but Tobias angrily flustered expression was more funny. "Are you flustered?" I joined in, crawling closer to him.

Next I knew we were both sitting on one of his thighs, and our faces close to his.

Suddenly I had the urge to go in and just smash my lips into him. What the fuck I wrong with me!

Just stick teasing!

I leaned closer in his ear and whispered, my breath gently fanning over his ear, "You alright? You seem stiff." Elijah had murmured some words against Tobias neck.

"You two don't want to go that far with me." He gave a lop-sided grin. We sent him confused expressions until I felt his hand snake around my waist, along with Elijah's, and pulled us closer.

All of our faces extremely close.

My heart skipped a few beats, and I felt driven to do things that I hadn't done before. Lust consuming me as I breathe gently.

I felt a hand move from my waist and slightly slither it's way down my loosened pants.
I sucked my teeth once I felt a hand around my member.

"Is this ok?" Tobias carefully asked in a hushed tone. I nodded and he started to stroke my cock. I buried my face in his shoulder

3rd POV

While Tobias had his hand busy stroking Ellis, he looked to Elijah and started to lean in but stopped when he just barely brushed over Elijah's lips.

"Just to let you know I don't hate you." Tobias breath fanned over Elijah's lips before connecting their lips. Tobias took no time to slither his tongue into Elijah's mouth. Their tongues dancing for dominance, but Tobias easily won. He tasted the Pepsi on Elijah's tongue, exploring his depths like there was treasure.

To Elijah's surprise, Ellis was now behind him, starting to leave wet kisses.

Elijah had never done this. So when he realized what they were doing he didn't know what to do, but he wanted to feel more of them on him.

Ellis hands slithered their way up his shirt and started to play with his nipples while still kissing his neck. He began to kiss harder, but not hard enough to leave marks, but hard enough to make Elijah let out a few whimpers.

After a matter of moments Tobias felt Elijah's hand in his pants, messaging his stiff cock.

"Sh–shit." Tobias mutter pulling away from the kiss feeling his cock being gently satisfied.

Elijah smirked at Tobias, but soon felt Ellis lips slowly travel down to his shoulders and start to suck on his shoulders harshly.

"Boys, time to go."

They heard Ellis's mom starting to open the door and they jumped away from one another. The female opened the door and saw them looking at T.V. on the floor.

"Sorry boys, it's time for you guys to go. It's pretty late, and I don't want your parents getting worried."

The two smiled at the woman and started to put their shoes on. The woman had left the room, leaving the boys alone.

Ellis

The room was silent as we all stood their.

"I'm sor-"

"I'm sor-"

"I'm sor-"

We all had intended to say the same thing but interrupted each other.

"I'm sorry, I started it..."

"Don't blame yourself, it was our fault..." I say, "We igged you on."

"How about we just act like nothing happened." Elijah runs a hand through his dark brown locks.

But I don't want to act like nothing happened. Because I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. But I don't even know each them. "Ok.." I say.

"Right." Tobias said Sharply before shuffling his bag on his back. They started to leave but I called out to them and they turned with raised brows.

"I'm still your tutor, so I'm gonna need your numbers." I said with a small laugh, and they shrug and they gave their numbers to me and they left with a small smile.

Once I knew they weren't anywhere near my room. I let out a sharp breath.

"What the fuck just happened..?"